Page 20 of 172 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Banned
    Not understanding the timer.. started at 3PM EST here.. its 6:37 PM now but showing 4 hours already 21 days 19:53:44 elapsed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Just compared this event to previous events. They really increased the amount you need to collect. Attachment 19062
    Thanks for posting this. It's a little daunting to think what level 5 would require in this event. The level 1 amount is more than double the pyre event requirement, and more than triple Halloween. Does that mean level 5 could be triple the prior events level 5? That would be 9000!! Yikes.

For the sake of argument, I'll assume TL will be reasonable and keep the level 5 requirement in the range of prior events. 3000 over 22 days is 136 per day.

Now I have gotten 36 tulips in the first 3 1/2 hours - so about 10 an hour - but I don't think that's necessarily sustainable because I had the benefit of several sources of extra energy - 2 wizard schools, the wedding Ali, 2 adventures returning and full energy to start.

I realize all of this is speculative as we have no idea yet how many flowers we need to average a day, or whether the ability to craft tulips will be introduced at some point. We also have no word on whether we are working for items that are just decorative or very useful. It's hard to get motivated to go all-out with this event given so many unknowns.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh I hopehopehope this is not all for deco items!!!
    From past experence, I don't think this garden thing will drop anything after the event

The cauldron from Halloween is rad...I wonder, like everyone else, what the event items are gonna be.

I've had gems to spend for ages now,( I won't be buying any more) but nothing to spend them onI don't buy deco, and am not low on supplies to gem thru & I don't hafta speed anything up .
    I really wish there was something new or worthwhile in the featured section.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Not sure if there is much point in all this collecting for a bunch of decorations I have no space to display.

Banned
    9 Conservatory and collect 5 times a day for 22 days.. =1980 tulips

Fashion Designer
    I am trying to wrap my brain around last weeks update, and how it is a head start on this event... hopefully it will become clear as we go forward.

Executive Chef
    Plus we had adventures in the last events to get more of the required dropped item. I think it's going to be tough but should still be doable for most of us.

Rhino Keeper
    It's so u could make more conservatories!

Seriously....if you build them, tulips will come.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Banned
    Just built 2 more conservatories. Now I have 11, plus 2 unbuilt ones sitting around because I don't have enough red petals... Now trying to put away other decorations to squeeze in a couple more conservatories......

Edit: Put away a bunch of non-collectible decorations / old time-limited event coin-only buildings, and squeezed in a total of 12 built conservatories, and 7 unbuilt ones. My kingdom looks like a construction site now but it'll (probably) be worth it.... I could deforest / chop rocks to make space for maybe 5 more conservatories, but then I don't want to waste energy chopping trees/rocks for coins (because stone and wood are maxed out obviously)... well, I'll see about that when I actually got enough red petals to complete all of the unbuilt ones.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 03-12-15 at 04:15 PM.

What are the mats to build a conservatory?