Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barhum bug!

Rhino Keeper

Barhum bug!

what happened to the days of just having a week or two of releasing items without having to complete a goal for them. I'm constantly baking what I'm being told to bake through goals just so I can have new items... I feel like a lot of the free will has gone from this game and now it's just a story that we have to follow in order to gain new things or suffer the pain of never having new items but free will instead 😔

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree!

I miss the days of the anticipation over what S8 would release for the Holidays. The last two years have been dreadful. Things that have already been released before, last year, and this year, I’m having to cook stuff to have it. I spent months getting rid of counters so I could finally have a nice design in my bakery and Resto instead of tons of counters of food. Now it’s building up again! I’d rather buy for coins and gems.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Totally agree!

I miss the days of the anticipation over what S8 would release for the Holidays. The last two years have been dreadful. Things that have already been released before, last year, and this year, I’m having to cook stuff to have it. I spent months getting rid of counters so I could finally have a nice design in my bakery and Resto instead of tons of counters of food. Now it’s building up again! I’d rather buy for coins and gems.
    While I miss the weekly updates (even crate releases!) I think it's largely due to us having played for years (hence had a chance of getting most items). The Thanksgiving sale we just had wasn't too bad in the sense that they did listen to us about having coin items (not just gem ones) though they could've included more items.

Did you use the T design or spoon feed design - I've been using them for the past few years and never got more than 10 counters of food.
    Having just completed the 5-day goal I just have 2 at the moment - red velvet cakes and candy canes. The later would be gone in a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    While I miss the weekly updates (even crate releases!) I think it's largely due to us having played for years (hence had a chance of getting most items). The Thanksgiving sale we just had wasn't too bad in the sense that they did listen to us about having coin items (not just gem ones) though they could've included more items.

Did you use the T design or spoon feed design - I've been using them for the past few years and never got more than 10 counters of food.
    Having just completed the 5-day goal I just have 2 at the moment - red velvet cakes and candy canes. The later would be gone in a few hours.
    Starting mastering recipes leaves you with a tremendous amount of food, even with the T design or multiple doors, it will take a while to sell all of them. I have 4 doors in my bakery, with people walking only 4-5 steps, I mastered a bunch of recipes from Halloween and I still have some counters with that food, even only cooking the exact amount of plates from the past goals.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    Starting mastering recipes leaves you with a tremendous amount of food, even with the T design or multiple doors, it will take a while to sell all of them. I have 4 doors in my bakery, with people walking only 4-5 steps, I mastered a bunch of recipes from Halloween and I still have some counters with that food, even only cooking the exact amount of plates from the past goals.
    Agree. Even if you only cook the minimum goal food and have an optimal table layout, as long as you try to master all recipes there will be a ton of food. Pretty sure I will be selling plasma well into the new year at this rate. If you skip some of the side goals (since they?re mostly rewarding old items longtime players have already) and still master all recipes, the food amount might be more manageable. Can?t even think about cooking red velvet cake or earl grey for coins on my free oven slots anymore because there?s so much food waiting to sell since the three goals a month situation was instituted.

Can someone please direct me to info on the spoon feed info? I've recently started the T-shape with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Can someone please direct me to info on the spoon feed info? I've recently started the T-shape with great results.

I'd like that too please.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Basically putting a cashier right next to the door and have 5-6 seats on either side of the door.
    I've used this since perhaps 2013 and always sell ~40k plates per day.

One of my older designs for illustration purposes:

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    My spring bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    I see - sorry didn't know you're mastering recipes. Given most players seem to be struggling to complete the recent back-to-back goals I thought there would be little time for that but of course there can be exceptions!

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! The enjoyment of the game really just isn't there at the moment, I think I will give it till after Christmas and stop playing for a bit. Even if that means missing out on so many items seeing as they're all goaled now.

Even what they've done with the candy canes is disgraceful... I can't understand how they would think the changes they've made make the game more fun!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast