Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New England Dragon

Banned
    I actually like this dragon better than any in the current Tales. Got it with Air and Fire. Depending on the food schedule, this may be the first common hybrid I raise to level 15. Something's telling me this fella will be great in tournaments even with the common designation. I also think unlike Neo Bubble and Gloriosa this one will be a limited dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    I hatched mine early last Tales event because I had only one nest and did not want to hold it up that long and it counted when the time came

Nightclub Owner
    Love the egg but it doesn't make me think New England. The floral like design in the center brings to mind tropical areas instead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000247.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	41531

Regardless, I'm happy to have got it and I have Pyre and Cinnamon to thank for it.

Lol, three fails with two different combos and they're all butterflies

Executive Chef
    I just got a 3-hour, after a hoot fail ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Not true. A few tails ago you needed to breed gloriosa. I did it and placed in habitat and when it came up in tails it was counted for

Executive Chef
    Does a 3h gives a marble piece or nothing at all? Or it needs 4h? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    More fails, I must be broken lol good luck all, thanks for posting successful combos
    I am in the same boat.. I cannot breed this or the previous world ones. I am so over this. Give me a break S8
    So far for this one it's been hoot, hoot, hoot now butterfly for another 11 hr wait.

Banned
    Players that actually do the Storybooks, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE 1ST 2 ACTS TO START WORKING ON THE 1ST PRIZE DRAGON AND ALSO WORKING ON COMMON ONE THAT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN THE STORYBOOKS. I THINK S8'S HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED THE STORYBOOKS....
    I ALWAYS GET THE COMMON WAAAAAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND ALWAYS HATCH, PLACE AND LEVEL UP TO 6, THAT'S USUALLY THE HIGHEST LEVEL THE REQUIRED COMMON REQUIRES IN STORYBOOKS. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR ANY OF YOU, YOU NEED TO CONTACT S8. ALSO, YOU CAN CRAFT MANY OF THE DECORATIONS AND PLACE THEM ALREADY, AS LONG AS IT SAYS, "CRAFT & PLACE ." IN STORYBOOK. THERE ARE TONS OF TRICKS I DO FOR ALL THE EVENTS.
    any questions please message me. Dragons Royale on Dragon story. CaRee215- ID
    everyone has concerns, questions & just plain COMPLAINTS bout the events but I've figured out a lot of tricks and shortcuts. I usually use $14 of gold during Storybooks. that be on sale....

Banned
    Got it, 1st try with Fire/Air. I'll hatch, place n feed up to Level 6 as usual. Again I'll answer anyone's questions...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast