Page 245 of 392 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this, I have looked and couldnt find anywhere else to put this. Every time I try to decorate or rearrange, the game does its loading thing and everything disappears. I just got through 45 mins of decorating and rearranging only to have it do this and lost everything I did. This has happened to me multiple times. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this, I have looked and couldnt find anywhere else to put this. Every time I try to decorate or rearrange, the game does its loading thing and everything disappears. I just got through 45 mins of decorating and rearranging only to have it do this and lost everything I did. This has happened to me multiple times. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!!
    every couple of minutes click on done and then collect from something. you can't do mass redecorating all at once.
    i just rearranged about 40% of my queendom & i had to do it in stages over a couple of hours. if you can go visit a neighbor, it helps on the rollbacks because it pings the servers. plus having less stuff running in the background of your device & clearing the cache helps too
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    every couple of minutes click on done and then collect from something. you can't do mass redecorating all at once.
    i just rearranged about 40% of my queendom & i had to do it in stages over a couple of hours. if you can go visit a neighbor, it helps on the rollbacks because it pings the servers. plus having less stuff running in the background of your device & clearing the cache helps too
    Thank you! I will try this ASAP!

Executive Chef
    I have a question about the Town Square. I have 750 crowns which means I could purchase the tradesman... is he worth purchasing or should I hold out for Maya, she is 1,000 crowns. I see both these characters have goals and exclusive items that come with their purchase. Is one better than the other in your opinion? I have never bought a character in the Town Square. I’m just wondering what I should do, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I keep feeling like I’m going to miss out on something if I purchase the ‘wrong’ character. Also the characters that don’t have story books next to them, are they just walkers or do they drop anything? I’ve had a look at the Town Square in The Hub and lots of great info there which I appreciate, I just need a bit of advice before I spend all my crowns! Thanks in advance.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I have a question about the Town Square. I have 750 crowns which means I could purchase the tradesman... is he worth purchasing or should I hold out for Maya, she is 1,000 crowns. I see both these characters have goals and exclusive items that come with their purchase. Is one better than the other in your opinion? I have never bought a character in the Town Square. I’m just wondering what I should do, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I keep feeling like I’m going to miss out on something if I purchase the ‘wrong’ character. Also the characters that don’t have story books next to them, are they just walkers or do they drop anything? I’ve had a look at the Town Square in The Hub and lots of great info there which I appreciate, I just need a bit of advice before I spend all my crowns! Thanks in advance.
    It is popular opinion that the Tradesman is the better purchase over Maya. For Maya, you have to trade a lot of items (all of which take time and energy to craft) in order to get a few random prizes in her trades. For the Tradesman, you've just got to level up the Trade Post building like any other to receive the drops which most say are better than Maya's return.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I bought the tradesman first but I regretted it. I think the guardsmen is a better buy because you can then purchase his 2 guard dogs. The dogs give simple feast, hearty feast, rat tails, milk, swords, or armor. In my lower level kingdom these dogs are a great help.

Trudyscandles

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bit left field but has anyone got any contact information for Fyber? Specifically an email for disputes. I haven't found time to look today but will tomorrow unless someone here has been successful in contacting them. Trying to assist another player. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    If I do an uninstall/reinstall, will I still have my stored energy? I've been thinking about doing that for a while to help with game performance but I am too scared to lose my 10k energy I have worked so hard to store.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Bit left field but has anyone got any contact information for Fyber? Specifically an email for disputes. I haven't found time to look today but will tomorrow unless someone here has been successful in contacting them. Trying to assist another player. Thanks!
    In my s8 Help folder, I've got their support page bookmarked. https://developer.fyber.com/support/

So far as I can recall, there was just the one email for reward support issues and that was customersupport@fyber.com. Keep in mind, I've not had to deal with them since they first started up with s8 so things may have changed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    If I do an uninstall/reinstall, will I still have my stored energy? I've been thinking about doing that for a while to help with game performance but I am too scared to lose my 10k energy I have worked so hard to store.
    You should be safe since all of our game progress is saved on the s8 servers, I've never had any issues with reinstalling the game. If you're super worried, you could always take screencaps of your current gem/energy numbers so that you have them on hand in case you need support to restore anything after reinstalling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I bought the tradesman first but I regretted it. I think the guardsmen is a better buy because you can then purchase his 2 guard dogs. The dogs give simple feast, hearty feast, rat tails, milk, swords, or armor. In my lower level kingdom these dogs are a great help.

Trudyscandles
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is popular opinion that the Tradesman is the better purchase over Maya. For Maya, you have to trade a lot of items (all of which take time and energy to craft) in order to get a few random prizes in her trades. For the Tradesman, you've just got to level up the Trade Post building like any other to receive the drops which most say are better than Maya's return.
    Thank you both for your replies, makes it easier for me to decide.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)