Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    AFter finding Lila she disappeared, according to support I had a glitch so have to start it over. IM in the process of gathering the faerie jars again but noticed that the search of the glimmer wood adventure has also disappeared from the castle. Another bug???? Appreciate your help.
    You should be fine and be able to go onto the next Goal "The Second Saving". If anyone else is unable to see the adventure, please let me know!

When the newest timed quest started, The search glimmerwood adventure disappeared. Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageDancer View Post
    When the newest timed quest started, The search glimmerwood adventure disappeared. Please help!
    Thanks for letting us know. We've let the team know and you should see the adventure again soon.

Rhino Keeper
    HOoray, after 2 weeks today Lila showed up in my inventory & is allowing me go on. DOnt know what happened bu t I'm very thankful. THank you, THANK YOU. I was beginning to get a complex. YOu guys are the BEST!!

This has been fixed, if you're on "Scorched Search" or "Track Checking", you should see the adventure" Search the Glimmerwood" again. If you're on one of these and you still don't see it, please let us know, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    So I haven't finished the goal "track checking" for purposes of collecting more soothing balm. Anyone else doing the same thing? Is it necessary to complete "track checking" ??

Any insight is appreciated

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by undead30k View Post
    So I haven't finished the goal "track checking" for purposes of collecting more soothing balm. Anyone else doing the same thing? Is it necessary to complete "track checking" ??

Any insight is appreciated
    a few people have posted in the last couple of pages they are leaving the goal open to make more. I am! although, it's on hold whilst this event is on as not 1 energy is spent on anything but collecting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    a few people have posted in the last couple of pages they are leaving the goal open to make more. I am! although, it's on hold whilst this event is on as not 1 energy is spent on anything but collecting!
    Thanks, I see the other posts now. I forgot to look back..

Good to know that you are as well
    Last edited by undead30k; 07-14-16 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Additional content

Fashion Designer
    This scorched search hunt feels like alicorn wing hunt all over

Sent out this adventure 45 times since it opened, buildings at level 5

These storyline goals shouldn't be impossible to accomplish without months or years trying

Only have azalea in inventory

I am stuck in "scorched search", went on the trail search for over ten or 15 times and still nothing happens. What shall i do?
    Love to add new neighbors. I am LastDuchess