Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Arabian Nights March 24, 2017

Banned
    My experience has been that the event animals and habitats remain available for purchase until the next update. So for me, even though the Storybook ended Sunday night, the habitat and animals were still available for purchase up until the update today (Tuesday around noon my time).

I bought 3 of the Arabian Nights habitat.

Farm Supplier
    Just finished. Happy about this event.
    Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Come on Horsie.PNG 
Views:	450 
Size:	915.3 KB 
ID:	36415

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-17 at 08:53 AM. Reason: enlarged photo
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Managed to finish this one to my surprise. Ended up farming loads of charm cherries and has enough food. Pleased to have the Arabian horse in my storage, Arabs are one of my favorite breeds!

Executive Chef
    Is this story book still going on for some people? I still have all the creatures in shop and habitat. Plus I'm still getting lamps from the mine! I start on last day (wait for auto start) and iv been finished a while now. So thought it wld b done

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Is this story book still going on for some people? I still have all the creatures in shop and habitat. Plus I'm still getting lamps from the mine! I start on last day (wait for auto start) and iv been finished a while now. So thought it wld b done
    Same here. I also finished on Sunday (I think). I was curious about the animals and habitat still for sale. Also getting lamps from the mine, and the Storybook food is still available to plant, last I knew. It's not a bad thing. Just tempting me to buy an extra Arabian habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Same here. I also finished on Sunday (I think). I was curious about the animals and habitat still for sale. Also getting lamps from the mine, and the Storybook food is still available to plant, last I knew. It's not a bad thing. Just tempting me to buy an extra Arabian habitat.
    Iv got 15 bombs ready to go but dnt wanna use them to get lamps instead of food lol! I usually buy two or three habitats but settled on one. Dnt wanna spend too many gems 💎

Rhino Keeper
    I waited for the auto start and finished up today. I'm guessing this was the last day for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Iv got 15 bombs ready to go but dnt wanna use them to get lamps instead of food lol! I usually buy two or three habitats but settled on one. Dnt wanna spend too many gems 💎
    I thought the bombs are better used during the storybook event. You can get lamps or 250 food, however during normal play you get coins or 50 food (most of the time). i know you can get a higher amount of food sometimes but it happens so rarely for me I cannot even remember the amount. So lamps replaces the coins, and you get guaranteed more food with every food bonus prize. Seems like you'd get more food more consistently using the bombs during a storybook event that requires mining.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I thought the bombs are better used during the storybook event. You can get lamps or 250 food, however during normal play you get coins or 50 food (most of the time). i know you can get a higher amount of food sometimes but it happens so rarely for me I cannot even remember the amount. So lamps replaces the coins, and you get guaranteed more food with every food bonus prize. Seems like you'd get more food more consistently using the bombs during a storybook event that requires mining.

Thanks, iv used a few to keep me under 15 and that way I can still breed and get bombs. I may wait for the world event to start and I'll get tokens (hopefully!)
    Hmmm, I'm sure I have still been getting coins in the mines as well as lamps and food?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516