View Poll Results: Did you Like this Storybook/Which Prizes did you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Storybook

28 50.91%
  • I did not like this Storybook

17 30.91%
  • Lost Crow

24 43.64%
  • Peter Panda

28 50.91%
  • Secret Hollow

9 16.36%
  • Bell Fairy

36 65.45%
  • Minishrooms

4 7.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I want both the bell fairy and the swan prince, they are both ultra rare. But I can't finish the SB, the stupid sapphire cthulhu from tge round23 is blocking me from the arena, to finish the last, the most important and difficult acts, I have to finish round30, now I'm still stuck at rd23 😔😔😔😔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Stupid reset

Was on hatch crow with any animal, it reset 3times. Had to redo this step 3 times

This after 3 1/2 days wasted trying to hatch simian and finally wasting 60 gems to skip it
    Now with only 21 hours left

Stuck on day 8 still

Due to having to redo the breed 3 times I may not finish, what a waste of gems
    I do u skip it? There is a act: breed solar simian and lost crow, U don't even have lost crow, how can you pass this chapter?

Fashion Designer
    Never spent so much on this event! But I wanted her so bad...now I must save up for months! But still got plenty of food left! I could not hatch solar simian. And had to expand and had to spent therefore to speed up the expansion to go mining...grr. Was it worth it? Ah well, I do not know.
    What do you think?

Executive Chef
    I do not like having to battle when I don't even want Captain Time. ��

Wasted some gems trying to breed Swan Princess which is proving to be an insurmountable task.

Fashion Designer
    Oh but i had already swan prince and princes from a previous event! I do not know when that was.
    Last edited by dala12; 06-08-17 at 06:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have to say sayonara on this story book. I cannot breed for a solar simian. How inane. I've gotten every 6 hr. Breed imaginable in triplicate. And countless fairy ferrets. And I've been trying since chapter 5 ahead of time for it. Won the End of time tourney (though that only rare thing will stay in storage). Could've spent the gems and skipped the hatching as I have a solar simian to breed. But I was not that amped about this storybook nor the tourney. To each their own. I don't get though why they give us hard rare animals? Or do they tinker with the percentage? Or is it truly luck and I just didn't have it this time? Interesting question. Congrats to those who finished and who liked the creatures.

Fashion Designer
    I had the gems for this event! But I know what you mean! Because previous event I couldn't breed the animal also! And I stopped. So I hope next event I am more lucky. I do not want to buy gems for any game.

Hi just a heads up you need 5 watches for the tournament for the final task, you get the last one from round 30,hope this helps x

Fashion Designer
    It's a problem when you mine a dozen times to get 5 dust, exit mine, get a stupid popup that crashes your game, lose dust and have to mine again!

AND why is it 100 gems to skip ending tournament watch task 0/5 watches..and still 100 gems to skip if you have 4/5?? The cost should go down to skip on tasks depending on how much of it is done!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1350.JPG 
Views:	8353 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	37041
    Bell Fairy egg
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)