Thread: Expanding problem

Fashion Designer

Post Expanding problem

I opened a plot, but now it is locked again. I couldn’t reopen it as it said I didn’t have enough Royal Points (which is odd as it let me open it before even though I had the same number of Royal Points then). Anyway, I placed some more Royal building, but the game kept resetting so I had to restart the game. I now have enough Royal Points, but the option to open the plot (E12) is no longer there, it’s just blank, so it’s swallowed all my resources, but won’t let me open it. I have tried force closing multiple times, restarting my device and even accessing my game via a different device, but it’s still not fixed. How do I fix this, please?

EDIT: I’ve removed the text referencing the previous post from the thread I originally posted this (in reply to) as my post has now been moved
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-25-19 at 08:56 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sounds like you need to contact Support I think. Is your RP balance still high enough to cover the cost of the plot? If force closing doesn't fix it maybe try reinstalling and if it is still locked then Support is your only option. Good luck!
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I think I’m having the problem described under troubleshooting in the first post of this thread, but I’m not sure how to fix it.

I opened a plot, but now it is locked again. I couldn’t reopen it as it said I didn’t have enough Royal Points (which is odd as it let me open it before even though I had the same number of Royal Points then). Anyway, I placed some more Royal building, but the game kept resetting so I had to restart the game. I now have enough Royal Points, but the option to open the plot (E12) is no longer there, it’s just blank, so it’s sw[QUOTE
    allowed all my resources, but won’t let me open it. I have tried force closing multiple times, restarting my device and even accessing my game via a different device, but it’s still not fixed. How do I fix this, please?[/QUOTE]

Have you actually tapped on the blank space where E12 should be?
    I have had this happen a few times, I just tapped the blank space and it worked.
    Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sounds like you need to contact Support I think. Is your RP balance still high enough to cover the cost of the plot? If force closing doesn't fix it maybe try reinstalling and if it is still locked then Support is your only option. Good luck!
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Yes, I have left all the extra Royal buildings out, so I have enough for that plot (according to the info posted in the forum, since I cannot access the requirements within the game while the plot is locked). I have tried reinstalling too, but again no change.

Thanks - I will try contacting support.
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-24-19 at 07:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Have you actually tapped on the blank space where E12 should be?
    I have had this happen a few times, I just tapped the blank space and it worked.
    Good luck.
    Sorry, I didn’t see your reply yesterday.

Yes, I tried several times tapping the blank space where it should be and that didn’t work either.

After trying to fix it, posting about it here and messaging support, I continued to play my game many times throughout the day and kept checking it with no change, but then about 11 hours after the plot first went blank (about 10 hours after I first posted about it here), it finally fixed itself (was back to being an outlined plot with green tick) and I was able to open it.

I thought perhaps support had fixed it for me, but they messaged me about an hour later saying they couldn’t see anything wrong with my game (which was correct, because by that point it was already an hour since I’d been able to open the plot), so it seems it just needed time to rectify itself

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good news! Happy expanding

Given this has now resolved, this thread will be closed.