Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Celtic dragon-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    First try using Forest/Fairy gave me a Four Leaf that's now in nest, put same dragons back in den and just got 6 hour cooldown, so should be a Celtic one - 2 new dragons in such short time, no use buying a lottery ticket now coz i must've used up my luck breeding!

Yes! Thanks peeps for the info... First try, I got the "Celtic". Bred it with Gold plus Dawntree.

Fashion Designer
    after countless fails i finally got it with forest and parakeet !

Fashion Designer
    more parakeet and fruitful fails than i care to count,a four leaf, I now have added a habitat for my parakeet's and one for my jewelry's as well, still the celtic eludes me.

Good information, but I guess that makes it impossible to get that dragon for a very new player like myself, as I don't have any of those fancy dragons yet...
    Last edited by ToshiNoMiya; 03-14-14 at 05:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToshiNoMiya View Post
    Good information, but I guess that makes it impossible to get that dragon for a very new player like myself, as I don't have any of those fancy dragons yet...
    In theory you could get it using Forest/Air which both are very common dragons that you even can buy with coins, but if there are different odds depending on what dragons you use for breeding noone knows....

Edit: Myself i was lucky enough (and usually i never get any new dragons when i try to breed them on purpose) to get both Four Leaf and Celtic using Forest/Fairy combo. Fairy isn't a common one but again, any mixing of yellow/green should in theory give chance to get Celtic.
    Last edited by MakJulos; 03-14-14 at 05:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got it today trying for a Red Queen with Big Bad and Fire.

Fashion Designer
    Well, i was wrong, My fail dragon was not a Gold but an Angel....!

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Tried four-leaf and angel in hope to get a bride as a fail, got 44h hours.... What are the odds? Gold as a fail.....

And no gold sale either, so 44h til i can try again. And the sadest part is that the gold dragon Will be sold right of the nest.

Farm Supplier
    i think i got it ... fruitful+fairy... fails was fairy,four leaf,fruitful,paraket
    [ Dragon Story ]
    Before you send me neighbor request be sure you have at least 2eggs !

I tried breeding fruitful/fruitful.
    Got Jewellery then 2 fruitfuls then Celtic! its on the nest right now
    Put the fruitfuls back in the den and getting 5 hours, so still something good to come from this combo!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast