139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    My assumption is they are all Virtualized servers.. and hopefully they have a High Availabily option.. which means when there is a large amount of players / Kingdoms being accessed new Virtualized Servers will crank up to handle the increased demand. Only a guess but I assume the HA failed.
    The whole community visiting thing is a massive drain on their systems and is aggravated in a chapter-based event because a whole timezone of people hit the servers pretty close together. The HA might have failed or they hit a spend cap and throttled. Oh well. Let?s hope the neighbor visit thing isn?t a similar disaster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Not for me.

I have 2 farmhouses and 1 Toadstool Farmhouse. I haven't had a single Sphinx spawn from my Toadstool farmhouse. The spawn rate usually balances so I get a Sphinx on my 4th or 5th collection from a regular farmhouse (regular, regular, toadstool; regular, Regular- Sphinx!)
    I've tried the sequence backwards too and it still just happens to fall on regular- maybe if I had many more of each i'd notice a different pattern!

For my queendom size, The spawn rate seems more important than type of farmhouse. 😊
    Ya neither Toadstool farmhouses nor the Overgrown farmhouses have ever felt special to me in terms of spawn rate. If anything I have wondered if they are worse but they probably are not.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey can anyone help me understand what the minimum number of mysterious riddles needed is? I think we have to go on the desert adventure 9 times at a minimum. So does that mean that we need a minimum of 9 mysterious riddles?

The stuff that the desert adventure sometimes drops (oasis saplings, desert cacti), we can just buy, right?

I am probably going to punt on Seraphina so I want to know when I can put away my farmhouses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Such a clever idea.thanks I would have done this but my castle adventure finished 10 mins ago.
    They turned off the ability to put in storage a crafting building that is currently crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Dropping in to report that I did get an additional (sappling) tree on my 5th adventure. I am currently on ch. 3, goal 5. Leaving that open while doing more adventures.

Edit to add: it wasn't a sappling but an adult tree, it comes already grown!
    Wait, so saplings/trees only come from the adventure? You can?t buy them??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Hey can anyone help me understand what the minimum number of mysterious riddles needed is? I think we have to go on the desert adventure 9 times at a minimum. So does that mean that we need a minimum of 9 mysterious riddles?

The stuff that the desert adventure sometimes drops (oasis saplings, desert cacti), we can just buy, right?

I am probably going to punt on Seraphina so I want to know when I can put away my farmhouses.
    You get the Mysterious Riddle when you defeat the Spinx and it takes 40 Riddles to make our own Spinx in the Workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post

If you want to craft the Sphinx, you’ll need a total of 49.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone done the math for the total items needed? I can give it a go, but it won’t be as lovely, organized, and detailed as the ones made by ShibuyaCloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Dropping in to report that I did get an additional (sappling) tree on my 5th adventure. I am currently on ch. 3, goal 5. Leaving that open while doing more adventures.

Edit to add: it wasn't a sappling but an adult tree, it comes already grown!
    Nice that it was full grown! Was it in a box or an open drop?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    If you want to craft the Sphinx, you’ll need a total of 49.
    Got it. So just 9 for the adventures and 40 more for Seraphina. Thanks.