View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 140 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    very hard i come inchapter 8, but now there is another problem, in the morning the game gave me a few monsters, but now i spent about 200 energy everywhere, and there is no monster ... is there another with this problem?Thanks...

New Resident
    I got stuck on adventures for 6 days trying to collect 3 seeds. I was doing a new adventure every time that the last was over yet never could get the 3rd seed. I am done trying as of today. This depleted a full sword inventory and me making them as fast as the magic forge could go. Also deleted38 simple feast and me making them the whole time also. This is not worth it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 10, Goal 1 of 3: Ask 20 neighbors for keys
    I started this goal this morning and sent out my neighbor requests. Later I had 20 keys to craft a premium chest, and I had 9 keys showing in the Goal 1 of Chapter 10. I decided to go for the premium chest to try to get more gold coins. I noticed then that the keys in Goal 1 went down to zero. I just looked at it again, and it now registers 6 keys. This whole key thing is a bit confusing. I would have thought that if the premium chest amount was 20, Goal 1 amount would have been 20 as well. But it wasn?t. Hopefully I will finish Goal 1 tomorrow when I can again send out 20 new requests.
    Yes.. this is ever so confusing and certainly not needed the last Day 10. Unfortunately the requesting system has not been reliable this event and every day up to some trick or the other.
    What would you suggest we do, to be on the safe side?
    Would it be wiser not to craft any chests on Day 9?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Finished chapter 8 and waiting for chapter 9; wolves and coins are still spawning / dropping from farm houses and cottages, but not from meadow trees and sunflowers.

New Resident
    Do meadow wolves drop anywhere besides Sunflowers? I get fangbeasts, skunkupines, and direboars from cottages and farmhouses. I only have 4 wolves that have spawned in 2 days?!?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Yes.. this is ever so confusing and certainly not needed the last Day 10. Unfortunately the requesting system has not been reliable this event and every day up to some trick or the other.
    Probably. My key amount never said 20 in Goal 1. It should have been 20 in both places. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have 20 key responses in Goal 1. But with the way things are going, who knows!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This the same question I have. What would be the best thing to do here?

On another note. Goal 1 of chapter 9 is crazy. Whoever thought this would be a good idea? Especially after the horrible Chapter 6 goal that took days to complete.

Host(ess)
    Its doubtful ill finish this event. Stuck on fight 20 meadow wolves. Even tapping my 6 trees and 5 sunflowers every 30min (when im not doing anything specific) they don?t spawn enough. And later we?ll need to **** another 15???

Also i do not have a tavern level 6!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-19-18 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Removed swearing

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Probably. My key amount never said 20 in Goal 1. It should have been 20 in both places. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have 20 key responses in Goal 1. But with the way things are going, who knows!
    Did you have a few requests carried over from the previous day. For example, you started this morning with 5 that were answered after S8 day reset. You then sent out your requests for the storybook goal & got 15 answered to make the chest count up to 20 ...but.... you only got 15 answered from that storybook goal request so, that's all that the storybook shows.

I would suggest before using any chest keys make sure the 20 for the storybook goal check off first before using any on the premium chest.

SW
    Could you put a warning on page 1 to be sure your storybook registers 20 keys before using any keys on the chests?
    I'm afraid more players will encounter this problem without realizing it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    So I finished chapter 8. Waiting for chapter 9 to start and wooden coins stopped tripping from the flowers and trees. Only drop from farmhouses and cottages now. Why? Crafting the Wolf isn’t connected to the chapters, I thought the coins would keep dropping