Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Blue Moon Dragon - 28th March 2014

Rhino Keeper
    I had tried for this dragon around ten times and got 9 winters and 1 metal. Then, I switched to trying for firemane and got it on the third try! Tried for Easter 5-6 times but no luck. Then got back to trying for this dragon. Bred diamond and metal. And 16 hours!!!!!!! Blue moon! I'm so happy!!! My diamond was epic and my metal was level 9, ready to evolve to 10. Good luck everyone!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    A dragon that is retired or not breedable is ranked higher than a Super Rare that is currently available.

I had to take a break from trying for this one to try for Easter. Hope I get it soon so can switch back to this.
    Ah...so there's another factor in this "combat system"....unavailable super rare stronger than available one...more special yes, but stronger...hmm no, this is NOT the game to look for simple logic in lol! Jee, this is a cute lil game, quite nice in a few ways, but imagine how awesome it could've been! Thx for info!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    I had tried for this dragon around ten times and got 9 winters and 1 metal. Then, I switched to trying for firemane and got it on the third try! Tried for Easter 5-6 times but no luck. Then got back to trying for this dragon. Bred diamond and metal. And 16 hours!!!!!!! Blue moon! I'm so happy!!! My diamond was epic and my metal was level 9, ready to evolve to 10. Good luck everyone!!!
    Go go akanksha2001! Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by bzoo19 View Post
    hi unecerise I'm trying for blue moon too. Hmm according to the breeding calculator diamond and mask will come out :
    Laserlight, love, goblin, crusader, athletic, blue moon, winter, bubble, cherry blossom, mercury, charm, planet, titan, aether, coral, mistmoth, wizard, hypnotic, luck, lacewing, origami, anubis, moon, angel, mask, unicorn, dark angel, Goodwitch, super dragon.
    Sorry for the delayed response. I forgot I left a message here. I haven't gotten any hybrid Diamond yet, wait - no that's a lie... lol I got Crusader from it, but I already own one. So far no Unicorn, Dark angel, Anubis, or Mercury in that matter. I got burnt out, therefore I switched to breeding triple rainbow ( no luck as of yet). However I made a commitment to pursue Unicorn no matter what! So I will be back breeding it again - no retreat no surrender right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response. I forgot I left a message here. I haven't gotten any hybrid Diamond yet, wait - no that's a lie... lol I got Crusader from it, but I already own one. So far no Unicorn, Dark angel, Anubis, or Mercury in that matter. I got burnt out, therefore I switched to breeding triple rainbow ( no luck as of yet). However I made a commitment to pursue Unicorn no matter what! So I will be back breeding it again - no retreat no surrender right?
    It's ok unecerise_ledessert i haven't tried triple rainbow. There are still many dragons need to breed and i wonder when i'll get them. good luck to you

Rhino Keeper
    While trying for bubble, yet, again... this little guy popped up instead.

Breeding combo: Lacewing/Water

Just got this dragon while trying for Aries with Leo and Virtue. Nice fail!

Metal and Mist 3 try

Rhino Keeper
    Got it using Metal + Forest trying for Armor. Got it in my second try using Boosted Breed.

Executive Chef
    Lol, I've been trying for Cherry Blossom for quite some time now, and since a couple of days I'm keeping track of my fails. I use Bubble and Diamond, and my fails so far are: Winter, Love, Love, Athletic, Winter, Blue Moon.

Blue moon is nice, for I didn't have that one already and I like it. But... you never guess what my next fail is: another Blue Moon... Lol!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast