Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Finally... After slaying my 8th beastling the additional goals started...

Is it right that there will also be a goal for the swamp kitty? Aka getting 6 cattails back when you craft one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineKats View Post
    Sorry to bring the news to you, but you can't complete this one without spending gems. The basis of freemiums like this is that events are made to earn money for the devs. They need to eat as well. Good side is that you always get something for free but if you want it all you need to spend (and have a nice stock of Ali's) . Looking at the drop rates of this event you need to spend quite some money to get it all. I tried speeding up mines, but that didnt helped me at all spawning kitties. Drop rates of pond stones are making my eyes watery and burns away all my energy. I estimate that I need to burn at least 20 euros to get this event done and that is in my case simply not going to happen. The choice of spending is always on the side of the player. My two cents for the next event: LB
    I have 63 gems from the game that I am willing to spend but I'm not willing to spend money. If I don't get the frog I guess I don't get the frog though I'd like to have him. What did you spend your gems on?

Also, is it just my phone or is everyone else's bar not moving at all under the community challenge?
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 02-24-17 at 05:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkris View Post
    Finally... After slaying my 8th beastling the additional goals started...

Is it right that there will also be a goal for the swamp kitty? Aka getting 6 cattails back when you craft one?
    This is part 3 of the optional side goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post

Also, is it just my phone or is everyone else's bar not moving at all under the community challenge?
    Mine's moving.

Fashion Designer
    As I haven't reached the 250 water lilies, i can't see any progress yet because of that ...

Rhino Keeper
    I am so very reluctant to part with 5 gold nuggets even though I have >80 of them. Sat out last event because of that too. Should I just sit this one out too?

Fashion Designer
    I am only getting beastlings from Ivy's Hut, not from the Sparkling Mines (regardless of whether I have 1 energy left, 40 or somewhere in between).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I am so very reluctant to part with 5 gold nuggets even though I have >80 of them. Sat out last event because of that too. Should I just sit this one out too?
    >80 gold nuggets are more than a sufficient supply to fullfill any unexpected request. so even if you used for the former event and this one too your supply would be still healthy... so I would say... use them!
    I only refuse crazy Elven requests as have nothing in return.. but actually we are collecting/saving them to have use of them in game requests and events, otherwise, not useful at all for anything else.
    also.. doing this event.. with all the rock chopping and collections from the mines.. gold nuggets are collected along the way, so you will get some back.
    Personally, I wouldn't refuse participating in an event just because there's a request of gold nuggets... it's the reason why I have collected them, but I would have to refuse if I didn't save any at that moment as had no choice.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I have 63 gems from the game that I am willing to spend but I'm not willing to spend money. If I don't get the frog I guess I don't get the frog though I'd like to have him. What did you spend your gems on?

I used my gems to buy cattails and to speed up collecting mines. Didnt helped me at all. No kitties . Drop rates of pond water and pond stones are just as bad. Energy is the limiting factor, so after losing 100 gems i decided that I reached my limit. No more. I have started this morning 7:30 collecting pond water and at 15:30 water i got 35 so far and I need 40 for a lvl 5 pond for which I still need to collect pond stones.... With this rate I can easily predict i am not going to finish this event. Even if you pay for it, it will be challanging to finish it, so I dont got a clue what S8 intention is which this event: keeping customers or ....

New Resident
    what happend? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ??20170224223454.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	36090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ??20170224223448.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	36091
    39--->12 ? is this android bug?