Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm SUPER HAPPY to report that the armored Minotaur, I mean Maxotaur lol, has a 2 day timer and is likely to be equivalent to the Bountiful table which drops all feast types. I'm so excited to have another reliable feast dropper. Thank you thank you thank you Storm8 for a wonderful prize!!!

I'll replenish my troll tokens and will get 2300 points for sure. After that I don't have anything to craft other than armored and glimmer manticores so I guess won't be participating in the LB this time.
    Hooray! 2 day works for me. The equivalent of a little under 2 months to recoup the feasts used in crafting the Armored Maxotaur are a decent value. I'll do it!

I love feast droppers. With 3 of them on the board, I'll just need to make one feast every other day to keep my 3 adventures going nonstop. Thanks for the prize, S8! Feast droppers and guaranteed ticket droppers are aces with me. I'm curious what the other new animals will give.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Energy droppers. No question for me, was the first lots I crafted to max. Esp the unicorn goats (They have those beards so that is what I call them; they are really just called unicorns) as they drop tokens too. 24 hr timer is a bit rough, but I love them.

As always, your choice is the best choice because of the fact that it is yours. : D
    the unicorns don't have beards. thats part of their manes
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    and i ****ed one of the beasts from hidden forest during one of the MH. it dropped tokens for me. (which if you were waiting to **** it during the unlimited time of WW)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Hmm, I have already fullfiled my priority list in MRC.

1) Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    2) Armored Alicorns - daily energy + chance for Mithril
    3) Armored Direwolves- they are expensive- but again - ENERGY.
    4) Armored Lions - Nice drops, decent chance for +3 trade tickets.
    5) Cabbage Hut - despite most prizes not being worth it , the rare months were prices are good ( daily alicorns) - I will gladly spend all my cabbages there.

Definitely will make Armored Maxitaur - all if we can have more than 1. Crafting meals during events takes too much effort ( and by meals I mean Spicy and Sweet feasts) - those are so hard to make during events.

Although I'm done with Mermaid Quests -i will do Armored Sirens and Kelpies- so my elves would get their outrageous items they seem to constantly need.

Armored Bears- not best, - basically they are Dragons in disguise. Not priority.
    Amored Kitstunecorn - I rarely even collect from mine - just drops lemonade and +3 oranges etc. Not priority.
    Golden Peacoks - Just chance for gold items. ( Not bad, not great)
    Armored unicorns ( dark) - haven't bothered to make them yet - seems they mainly drop coins.

Some love Wizard Portal - but it takes like 85 Gold tokens to build - and another 90 to upgrade. Too expensive - missing out so many other items.
    Wizard Portal - 4 energy every 5 hours

Armored Direwolves- 20 energy per week

the cost is the same but the portal is justified ( I don't want to upgrade ) and I have two of each … love the portal, not so much the direwolves
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bebitanuspuneper0864213579 View Post
    Wizard Portal - 4 energy every 5 hours

Armored Direwolves- 20 energy per week

the cost is the same but the portal is justified ( I don't want to upgrade ) and I have two of each … love the portal, not so much the direwolves
    I get 40 from my Direwolves pretty often- and I it irks me that Wizard Portal is weaker than Wizard School - especially considering how expensive it is. I know some love it - but every time I see it I am like - why 8 energy on max level - not 10. And why does the timer not reduce- like Wizard Schools Also 2 armored Direvolves cost about as much as one fully graded Wizard Portal.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and i ****ed one of the beasts from hidden forest during one of the MH. it dropped tokens for me. (which if you were waiting to **** it during the unlimited time of WW)
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.
    It may be worth it even if she doesn't, just for the LB points to get you through the 10 goals even if you don't want to be part of the competition
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I remember few leader boards back - someone tried- then she didn't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ergh. Tried wading through cloudberry bushes. Took 14 bushes to generate first critter and 11 for the second. That is 25 shield tokens missed.

My preference is to wait for the horses. I can trade in 50 shield tokens for a couple of swords and bits and bobs. I am not sufficiently advanced to need the wisp essences in bulk yet, and I still have MRC crafting to do, so the cloudberry bush strategy will be great when I am ready.

Instead of Cloudberry bushes ...Try Grand Rooted Lilium(800 coins) spawns Faun, Wisp , Skunkupine & Fangbeast...also get wood useful for making Maxotaur Shields ...20 hits but spawns 2/3 monsters every time
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-11-19 at 03:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I got points but no tokens for fighting Salvatore
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast