Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas World Event - 12/16/14

Fashion Designer
    Is the update 142 version?

Executive Chef
    Well, mining does not yield anything. Either that or my wretched luck is at it again. 8 trips to the mine, 15 runes gained. Assorted food also gained. ZERO Christmas thingies. Sigh.

Is the mine working for anyone else?

Executive Chef
    I'm excited to have a Christmas world event, so thank you TL but sad that I still don't have any of the other three Christmas animals (Reindeer, Poodle, Santa) and probably won't have time to keep trying for them now that the world event is here. First world problems I know, just a little disappointed though.

Good luck to all in this event
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    it seems to be 1 present per 1 hour of hatching time (i dont know yet if you get also from breeding but im assuming not as it may be too easy then?)

im actually kind of glad i have a 12 hour breed going on now, with about 5 hours left of it, 12 presents right there. and when the event hit a skyger was coming out in 20 minutes so i have 7 so far.

goodluck guys

Executive Chef
    Sleigh!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	17332  

Fashion Designer
    Woot woot woot! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    it seems to be 1 present per 1 hour of hatching time (i dont know yet if you get also from breeding but im assuming not as it may be too easy then?)

im actually kind of glad i have a 12 hour breed going on now, with about 5 hours left of it, 12 presents right there. and when the event hit a skyger was coming out in 20 minutes so i have 7 so far.

goodluck guys
    It is 1 present per 1 hour hatching. None for breeding.
    1 present per 1 hour food growing as well.
    And I can confirm that like last time, you can find presents in the mine as well.

ETA: Because you get presents from hatching but not breeding, it makes it so that you should NOT try for an emerald dragon for the entire time of the event. I remember this from last time. The reason is that panda fails take up an hour of den time, but you get NO presents for hatching them because the hatch time is under a minute. So time spent trying for an emerald means time you are not getting presents, and last time it was VERY close on the final community prize.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 12-16-14 at 12:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    You found presents in the mine? Or it told you you would find them. I have no presents in my mine,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    You found presents in the mine? Or it told you you would find them. I have no presents in my mine,
    If I recall correctly during the Halloween event, I didn't always find pumpkins in the mine. Sometimes it was just apples, depending on where you "struck".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Yes, 1 present per 1 hour breeding. None for hatching.
    1 present per 1 hour food growing as well.
    And I can confirm that like last time, you can find presents in the mine as well.
    I might be wrong but I think I got 11 presents after hatching my rockodile which was there from this morning.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast