Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by NatalliaMik View Post
    Attachment 61118Just got Van Pelt. He is soooo tiny! Comparable to a bat tree though. Why characters and objects in the game are so uneven? I?ll probably hide my Van Pelt in trees just out of shame
    It?s happened before. It might just be a size mix-up & they?ll adjust it. Try restarting the game; sometimes that works too.

Personally, I wish the bat tree were bigger!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalliaMik View Post
    Attachment 61118Just got Van Pelt. He is soooo tiny! Comparable to a bat tree though. Why characters and objects in the game are so uneven? I?ll probably hide my Van Pelt in trees just out of shame
    Quote Originally Posted by cursivesmiles View Post
    .... Personally, I wish the bat tree were bigger!
    I don't like a lot of prizes lately are too small and we have to ask and wait for a fix.
    It's clear Van Pelt is way to small, not even an opinion, just a fact.
    Why?

I would like the Bat Tree more if it was bigger too.

Every time I start making a bloodberry bouquet I just can’t stop hearing Prince’s raspberry baret . ‘Bloodberry bouquet, the kind you find in a secondhand store’

Executive Chef
    Storm8, could you please consider increasing the size of Alucard’s Castle and the Bat Tree (again)
    … as well as fixing Van Pelt.

They are too small to fit amongst other buildings/deco.
    They will end up in most players’ storage otherwise.
    They have empty space in their respective footprints to make them larger.
    Thanks so much!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-31-21 at 01:38 PM.

I am so disappointed in the size of the castle. It needs to be bigger. It is so small compared to the other buildings. Alucard and Ylise are larger than the castle. It looks strange. I am in the process of crafting Van Pelt. Hoping Van Pelt is not small, too.

Good luck to everyone. Keep crafting. 🧛🏻

I'm stuck on oils .Ivy is usually a bottleneck, but I still have 7 oils needed to complete castle. Of course adventures are giving me one of each item except the OIL. Frustrating. Maybe I'm just impatient 4 adventures back to back no oil. One oil at a time from Ivy. I'm not gemming this event, after that I refuse. Everything else has been completed and waiting... It's possible, but it'll be very close.

I also agree. The "petite " or compact sizing is a issue every event.
    Characters either tower over buildings or vice versa
    I felt the Celtic Castle was incredibly small to be dare I say a "castle" especially w the glob of hair of lady Fiona next to it
    The Beaver Dam is tiny.
    Spooky tree is practically invisible. I wanted 2 but not if it stays as is.
    I Really appreciate all aspects of zoom feature in this game due to my personal vision issues.
    The details on our buildings and prizes are beautiful and we would like to SEE them.
    Look in to this please.

Fashion Designer
    Hey am I confused here or is it correct that we have to make 13 of each item TWICE?!? I am FINALLY on my last blood berry bouquet to complete level 5 after working pretty much the entire week to get the curtains and sunblock done and I go back and read the requirements and it's TWICE?! WTH? Please tell me I'm wrong and I misread. If not then the joke is on me. This game has gotten to the point of being ridiculous in its requirements. Wow. Why bother.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hey am I confused here or is it correct that we have to make 13 of each item TWICE?!? I am FINALLY on my last blood berry bouquet to complete level 5 after working pretty much the entire week to get the curtains and sunblock done and I go back and read the requirements and it's TWICE?! WTH? Please tell me I'm wrong and I misread. If not then the joke is on me. This game has gotten to the point of being ridiculous in its requirements. Wow. Why bother.
    I'm sorry you feel how you do... If you have the higher level requirements then level 5 is 13 of each and yes, level 6 is 13 of each too. This event was meant to provide some additional challenge for us and actually take the full 14 days. As with all events, the prize info and upgrade requirements are listed on page 1 on the day the event is released so it gives players a good opportunity to evaluate whether or not they should participate in full or in part.

I was really taken aback when this was first released but now that I'm finished, I actually liked this format. Mind you, I have a *lot* of stored energy and time to drop into my game during the day. Yes it was a lot of crafting, but having willow trees drop the items for both the event and the main storyline goal was really helpful and having to defeat monsters for the atrium goals has meant I can alternate between clouds and bushes and slowly keep moving with main story and expanding. I know I've said this multiple times, but at the end of the day, you have to do what's fun for you.

Fashion Designer
    They made Van Pelt bigger. You can now see all the cool details! Thank you S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm sorry you feel how you do... If you have the higher level requirements then level 5 is 13 of each and yes, level 6 is 13 of each too. This event was meant to provide some additional challenge for us and actually take the full 14 days. As with all events, the prize info and upgrade requirements are listed on page 1 on the day the event is released so it gives players a good opportunity to evaluate whether or not they should participate in full or in part.

I was really taken aback when this was first released but now that I'm finished, I actually liked this format. Mind you, I have a *lot* of stored energy and time to drop into my game during the day. Yes it was a lot of crafting, but having willow trees drop the items for both the event and the main storyline goal was really helpful and having to defeat monsters for the atrium goals has meant I can alternate between clouds and bushes and slowly keep moving with main story and expanding. I know I've said this multiple times, but at the end of the day, you have to do what's fun for you.
    Thank you SW for your reply. I'm higher level but took a sabbatical from the game for several years so I don't have the stored energy unfortunately. I have been able to gem up at the end of some recent events and finish just in the nick of time but not this time. I usually read through all your posts but I guess I just skimmed over the requirements on the final level for this one. Bummed cuz I really wanted the characters from this event.
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 10-31-21 at 06:18 PM.