View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

10 58.82%
  • I didn't like this event

2 11.76%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 17.65%
  • Felider

9 52.94%
  • Howlind

13 76.47%
  • Nymbit

8 47.06%
  • Eagle Tiles

3 17.65%
  • Dawn Tree

1 5.88%
  • Food

13 76.47%
  • Runes

15 88.24%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Skytown - 2019 Jan 15 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bellephix View Post
    I check the forums for every single storybook adventure for the layout. That wasnt really what I meant...
    I have the food and animals for breeding. I was looking for how to be successful in finishing it. With how active the community is, I thought there was already a guide on how to finish these- like a timetable on when you need to start evolving or how to get through the tournament efficiently, etc.
    Ditto to what Phoenix406 and silverdovex have said.

The Storybook opens at game reset time each day, midnight PT, and you get new chapters for the day. On the previous day after you have completed the tasks for the day,
    1. Prepare the what you need for the new day according to the information posted in Post 1. Plant, evolve, breed etc.
    2. Save up explosives for those tasks that require you to mine. Make sure you have plenty.

As for what to evolve ahead, there's no specific since we have different animals in our forests at different growth stages. You can refer to the Evolution Chart in the Creatures Guide for evolving times. Also make sure that you have the animals needed for breeding in the chapters, at level 4 which is the minimum level required in order to breed. To make sure you have sufficient food needed, you can check out the respective animal in the Creatures Guide to see how much food is needed to grow them to specific level. As for battling, I have a Battle Chart in the Main Guide which shows you hit strength. The information of the game is in the Guides. If you dont find what you need, feel free to post in respective threads or the Question thread and we have helpful members in the community ready to share and help you.

Here are the Guides for Fantasy Forest Story.
    Fantasy Forest Story | Discussion forum
    Main Guide
    Creatures Guide
    Habitats Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.
    Thank you SO VERY MUCH Jmatarii!! Words cannot express how much I appreciate your hard work posting all the steps. You're awesome! Thank you and good luck to you and everyone.
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 01-17-19 at 12:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Ditto!
    I may sit this one out. I'm so tired of being forced to do 30 rounds of a tournament in order to complete a Storybook. Does this bother anyone else? S8 is not getting nearly as much of my money since they started doing this.

Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Same here not been completing story book last few times. I feel we're been forced to do the tournament so i just complete the chapters till i get my second animal only needing to do 3 tourney rounds and stop there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    Same here not been completing story book last few times. I feel we're been forced to do the tournament so i just complete the chapters till i get my second animal only needing to do 3 tourney rounds and stop there.
    Same here; have not finished tournaments in a while (despite the great help from Jmatari’s posts, thank you!). Definitely not spending as much as before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Same here; have not finished tournaments in a while (despite the great help from Jmatari’s posts, thank you!). Definitely not spending as much as before.
    Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not alone. Take care

Act 2 chapter 4 bread racmoon with a Crystal Unicorn and got a 43 hr timer. My first Onyx Direwolf... yay!!!!

I usually make it to 30 rounds of the tournament and get to the end of the tales event without using money. I might need to use money to get past my 43 hr timer in my breeding den This time though. We will see. I usually start the tournament first and let the tales even auto start. That gives me a couple of days to work the tournament before I start the 10 day tales event which makes it easier to get to the 30th round of the tournament during the tales event without having to use gems. I rarely make it to the 48th round to win the tournament but I almost always make it to the end of the tales event without having to use gems to speed up or pass acts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    I usually make it to 30 rounds of the tournament and get to the end of the tales event without using money. I might need to use money to get past my 43 hr timer in my breeding den This time though. We will see. I usually start the tournament first and let the tales even auto start. That gives me a couple of days to work the tournament before I start the 10 day tales event which makes it easier to get to the 30th round of the tournament during the tales event without having to use gems. I rarely make it to the 48th round to win the tournament but I almost always make it to the end of the tales event without having to use gems to speed up or pass acts.
    Congratulations on breeding a Direwolf! I'm happy for you! I didn't necessarily mean using gems for the tournament. I meant spending money for gems in general. I too start the tournament when it's first available, and let the SB auto start. I can get to round 30. I was just talking about being forced to have to do the tournament if I want to finish the SB. It didn't used to be that way.

Take care and good luck to you and everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Why is Nymbit so small? Really disappointed with the design ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast