Thread: Expansion

Expansion

I have a small bakery and I was wondering if to expand I should use coins or gems? It seems like it would take me forever to get enough coins to expand the larger ones but I don't want to spend too much on gems.. Which is better?

Executive Chef
    I'm at maximum size. I always paid coin until I got 2 12,000,000 then I went the gem route since I needed to keep the coins flowing and 12,000,000 was just 2 much. So while ur small go the coin route since ull find much better uses 4 ur gems.

I know a lot of people use coins when they're small, but it worked better for me to use gems. I didn't want to start using gems to decorate my place, so I limited myself to coin decor items and used gems only to expand. (The gem items are nicer than the coin items, for the most part, but I knew once I started down that road I'd end up spending a lot of actual money, so I decided to restrict myself to what I could buy with coins.) I've only recently started buying an occasional gem item, and I'm at level 95.

Fashion Designer
    three years later, I'm still working on my coin expansion...hahaha.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    three years later, I'm still working on my coin expansion...hahaha.
    I gave up! Lol.

Host(ess)
    I'm at the ten million coin expansion but can't get past seven million. I end up spending coins on decor and goals. I only purchase gems when given gift cards or credits so I don't want to spend them on expanding. If you haven't already, make the foods that give the most coins.. cinnamon rolls, red velvet cake, sugar cookies, banana bread, love potion, cider, cappuccino... there are others. I maxed out on those awhile ago but it helped me expand early on. The trick was to have each item on multiple counters. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    I never purchased gems 2 expand. I got all the ones I used 2 expand by maxing out on recipes and installing/playing all the pop up games that appeared. I would play those games until I earned all the possible gems-15. Also sometimes the goals on here would reward u w gems for reaching a certain step.