View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    So you were crafting the steed over night after you picked the light or dark, right? I would contact the support if I were you. If your were crafting the writ over night, I imagine you would get nothing if you try to collect past midnight (California time) of chapter 10 day.
    I started crafting just before midnight. I was under the belief that I could collect it after the three hours construction time.

And why would I be offered another writ if a steed can not be obtained after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    So hard getting 400 bear teeth why do they make the goals impossible to achieve 😡😡😡 also how come lower level players get to give in fewer teeth it's not like the higher level players have extra energy to get bears why can't everyone have the same amount to give in

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    So hard getting 400 bear teeth why do they make the goals impossible to achieve ������ also how come lower level players get to give in fewer teeth it's not like the higher level players have extra energy to get bears why can't everyone have the same amount to give in
    I agree on the 400 bear teeth, I've had my phone with me all day every day and with 13 hours left I still only have 130 teeth.
    I won't be getting a Frizzly Bear that's for sure.

Executive Chef
    Crafting the Knights Trial takes 3 hours(timed goal) on Ch 10. Needs to be finished before timer runs out.
    Crafting the Steed (black steed)takes 2 hours(not timed goal)
    Last edited by riverly; 05-15-17 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Clarification

Executive Chef
    Thank you to my neighbors for a quick response. I was lucky enough to not get the non-receipt bug.

I agree the knights tribute is way too big. It's as big as some of the buildings.

Good luck to those still working on this. Timing really is everything on the last day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I sent out requests to all my neighbors, closed my game and came back in 2 hours. When I came back I still said 0/20 so I force closed and then the goal completed. You need to make sure you're synced with the servers. Good luck to those close to the finish line!
    Hi Spirit Wind. Nice to hear from you. I tried several times force quitting and still could not get past 19. After about ten hours and seeing what everyone else was going through on the forums I decided to pay the 6 gems to complete the requests and was finally able to complete the quest and get my steed. I am wondering if S8 will re-imburse the people who ended up using gems to complete the requests since there was definitely a glitch in the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    For all those who felt forced to use gems because of this glitch, please submit something to S8.

I am on this part now and refuse to use gems if S8 has an issue at their end. I am documenting everyone that answers my request so I can report that to S8. If it's an S8 issue, we all deserve the end prize (maybe even both).

I'm still miffed that they acknowledged a problem with the adventure drops but didn't compensate those players that had to use way too many resources (I spent 3 days sending adventures probably about 30 sent, while others had to send 50+. That's a lot of resources wasted).
    I ended up spending 6 gems on the final day to get my final bouquet after waiting 10 hours. I would be happy if S8 would re- I bourse us

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to thank for this non stressfull event. That was just some cliks a day and then I was taking care of my kingdom. Maybe I was just really lucky. I also want to thank all my great neighbors that helped me with requests. Now I have my own dark knight steed that gave me 2 gems now!

Executive Chef
    everyone crafted the black steed ? anybody crafted the white steed ?
    could someone tell if the white steed 1st drop is 2 gems too ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I can see right now, I'm probably not going to finish this one, which is a shame cause I was 3 days behind trying to find wisp from the adventure and managed to catch-up only to fall apart with neighbor requests things. I never have good luck with neighbors. So if anyone else is in the same boat needing a request my ID is wamboltia and I have notifications on and will accept ASAP