Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

Host(ess)
    I keep being prompted to upgrade my game, but the store doesn't show an upgrade is available. Is the most recent upgrade still the Christmas version?

New Resident
    hello, last week i was in gold tier, first place, 400 tickets ahead of the second place, then sunday the event ended and i wasn't there at that time, but when i opened the game on monday noon, there was no popup with the event results and i was back at bronze tier (no prices for me either)

i decided to wait, then yesterday when i opened the game i received the popup that the event ended and that i finished in the first place, being promoted to platinum tier, i also got the prizes (a few powerups and 35 gems)

but i'm still in bronze tier, can anyone help me here?

Hi
    I hope you can help, or direct me to help!
    I am playing candy mania level 228
    It doesn't seem to be functioning properly
    It doesn't hit the gummy bear with the total number of points, just one at a time and in that case I have no chance of winning
    Sure would appreciate someone helping me to figure this out!
    Thanks

Hi..I can't access the global challenge tournament. Please help. Thank you

Hello. Yesterday i reached 1700 tickets ind the game gave me 2 candy scoops, 3 bombs and 10 gems. 2 hours later the were gone. And now they are not in my game. Why? I never used them, a never bought anything. Where are they?
    My user is Pergolese.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pergolesek View Post
    Hello. Yesterday i reached 1700 tickets ind the game gave me 2 candy scoops, 3 bombs and 10 gems. 2 hours later the were gone. And now they are not in my game. Why? I never used them, a never bought anything. Where are they?
    My user is Pergolese.
    Please try restarting your game to see if the items show up. If not, please contact support for assistance.
    See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try restarting your game to see if the items show up. If not, please contact support for assistance.
    See support link in my signature.
    I did. I restarted my phone too. And today was the same - the gems from the tournament are gone. Yes, they aren't much /just 2/, but the disappeared.

And today i can't login. I click, it starts to connect and then throws me out!

And today the same - 3 gems are gone. Now they are 15 gems, 2 candy scoops and 3 blast.
    What happen with this game?!
    Last edited by pergolesek; 04-15-18 at 11:34 AM.

The Candy Mountain event has shown that I am ?at the top? since last night so it will not let me play it. If I?ve been at the top since last night, I should have like a thousand gems haha. I think the event is experiencing problems or something. It also keeps telling me there are no open tournaments when I try to play those. Is anybody else having these same problems?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by U8xwda5 View Post
    Tournaments not available... been like this all day...
    They are looking into this. See Community Manager Chunk's reply. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1512417

New Resident
    Hi, I am playing Candy Blast Mania on Android. I get a message from the game telling me that it will no longer be supported and i need to download Sugar Swap mania instead. However, it is not available in Google Play. When will this be made available?
    Thanks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast