Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

The ?Alina? goal: do you have to visit Alina in the time frame of the event or doesn?t matter?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queendom62 View Post
    The ?Alina? goal: do you have to visit Alina in the time frame of the event or doesn?t matter?
    If you have Alina, then you're fine. You won't miss out on anything... It just brought closure to the event.

There should be only 50 minutes left on the clock for those who are close to the last upgrade and to get Alina. A reminder the prize lists are in post 2 of this and all event threads. Good luck if you're close to the wire!

Rhino Keeper
    Whew!!! I just made it. Had to pay 35 gems for the last Alina?s tea but I did it. This one was super fun but ultra time consuming for sure. I cannot wait to see what Alina drops. I did not even want to check and see the drops after I spent so much time working to get her. I was worried they would be lame. Haha.

Fashion Designer
    Now that the event is over, I have no timer on my mushroom tea garden. Is that of no use now?!? Off to storage?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Now that the event is over, I have no timer on my mushroom tea garden. Is that of no use now?!? Off to storage?
    Mine still has a timer, 7 hours to go to collect....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'll need to check with the team. Mine is also not showing a timer despite a force close and stored/replaced. It is supposed to have a timer though and give coins despite the level. We will see if it has any additional drops now the event has concluded.

Rhino Keeper
    This might not be the place for this comment but I didn’t know where this would go. I used the WW to check for golden nuggets, I went through 20 small rock piles, 10 rock outcropping, & numerous other items suggested & received 0 nuggets. Is there a problem??? Or just unlucky

Executive Chef
    my mushroom doesn't drop anything. i click on it and nothing. i tried putting it in storage and it doesn't register as a building like the normal things we build do. its a deco now
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my mushroom doesn't drop anything. i click on it and nothing. i tried putting it in storage and it doesn't register as a building like the normal things we build do. its a deco now
    Yes, a very large and ugly one too

My tea table is just a prop now too. What a shame after all that hard work and spending gems on getting it finished