Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring sale

Rhino Keeper

Question Spring sale

This is actually occurring in All my s8 games
    Received notices last week about spring super sale on 4/20/2020. I still dont have any sales in any of the games
    Is this happening to everyone? Sales got delayed?
    Thanks for any help and info

Executive Chef
    It probably starts Friday.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    This is actually occurring in All my s8 games
    Received notices last week about spring super sale on 4/20/2020. I still dont have any sales in any of the games
    Is this happening to everyone? Sales got delayed?
    Thanks for any help and info
    The Spring Sale notice only said that it would be "Coming Soon!" Be on the lookout for the sale coming later this week

Rhino Keeper
    Please add diamond habitat onsale, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Please add diamond habitat onsale, thanks
    Unless you're hurting because of the limit on your total habits, having four Diamond Fields is the same as having a single Shimmering Shrine (the four dragon diamond habitat).

1 Shimmering Shrine holds 4 dragons and has a coin capacity of 80,000.

4 Diamond Fields will hold 4 dragons and will have a total coin capacity of 80,000.

Price of a Shimmering Shrine - 500 gold (when not on sale)

Price of a Diamond Field - 100,000 coins (not gold)

So, as I mentioned in the beginning, Buy Diamond Fiends instead of Shimmering Shrines if you are not facing a limit on the total number of habitats you own.

Also, if you see any gold sales popping up, don't miss out on topping up your gold.

I know I'll get the GPD (I have an obsession with them) but may give the MKPD a miss. I already have two and together, they produce enough Marble Keys for me to keep up with the needed expansions, besides, I only have 22 more plots to open. So, unless there are plans to add new expansions, there really isn't any need for me to get an extra MKPD.

Farm Supplier
    Disappointed by the new sale :-(

1. No new gold/keystone/food habitat. We have no place to put the new dragons.

2. No sale on dragon stable, breeding nest, temple

3. Expected more dragons to be on sale

4. Probably my fault... but I expected some thing extra new, since this is the first sale with the new owners.

:-(((

EDIT:
    I was too quick with my judgement. Still could use more dragons on sale though and some general updates to the game.
    Last edited by Troyan7; 04-25-20 at 02:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Darn! I was not able to save up enough for the marble key dragon

Rhino Keeper
    There was a few spring type dragons (along with the surprise dragon) I was hoping would be included in the sale but I’m still happy we received one. Much better than the sale in BS & RS so thank you S8! Happy to see several champion dragons included in the sale. Majority of the dragons listed are 300-500 gold...just wondering if that’s normal for a sale? I‘ve only seen 1 sale since playing & that was the Valentine’s Day sale & most of those were between 100-250 gold (just wondering). Also, we had gotten a pop up saying that timers & skip costs would be on sale & it also showed a picture of marble keys & adventure tickets...What exactly does that mean because I haven’t noticed a sale on those?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    There was a few spring type dragons (along with the surprise dragon) I was hoping would be included in the sale but I’m still happy we received one. Much better than the sale in BS & RS so thank you S8! Happy to see several champion dragons included in the sale. Majority of the dragons listed are 300-500 gold...just wondering if that’s normal for a sale? I‘ve only seen 1 sale since playing & that was the Valentine’s Day sale & most of those were between 100-250 gold (just wondering). Also, we had gotten a pop up saying that timers & skip costs would be on sale & it also showed a picture of marble keys & adventure tickets...What exactly does that mean because I haven’t noticed a sale on those?
    Hi Toasty! What that means is that the marble keys craft in 12 hours time instead of 24, which is pretty darn good. It still costs 8 gold to skip the waiting time, though, so that is not lowered. As for Adventure Tickets, if you go to the crafting temple, it is like 20% less or something like that to craft a dragon. So if you wanted one of the dragons that costs 240 tickets, right now you can get them for 192 tickets each. Neo Diamond is only 100 tickets.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast