Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Looking at your attached pic...you have 1 day + 18 hours. Your icon on your game board says 2, right? It's rounded up from the inside timers (1 day + 18 hrs).

This has been the most confusing story book goal yet with constant force closing, timers being so confusing for players.

***S8.. You need to have the complete count down clock in the story book so players can see the **actual** time left to the goal and then the Chapter time on the other page. You can do them both.
    Ah thank you, when explained like that it makes sense! Confusing is right!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    I just sent a mail to storm8 about this, but I wanted to see if someone has some input here, too.

I'm at an impasse. I need to give 75 boar pelts, but I can't get dire boards to slay as I haven't completed the goal to get them. They never show up.

I thought about using a dire board trap, but it's still locked by goal and I can't buy it.

What can I do? I thought I would get to give furs as other lower level players eve if I'm not that low a level (level 39 right now).

Please, advice. I wanted to use gems to buy another dragon egg, not to skip the boar pelts.

Thanks!
    You shouldn't be in this position, spirit wind is sleeping, hopefully someone at S8 can help you soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    I just sent a mail to storm8 about this, but I wanted to see if someone has some input here, too.

I'm at an impasse. I need to give 75 boar pelts, but I can't get dire boards to slay as I haven't completed the goal to get them. They never show up.

I thought about using a dire board trap, but it's still locked by goal and I can't buy it.

What can I do? I thought I would get to give furs as other lower level players even if I'm not that low a level (level 39 right now).

Please, advice. I wanted to use gems to buy another dragon egg, not to skip the boar pelts.

Thanks!
    Just had a thought, to be proactive, send a pm to pika. Go to page 39, post 390, click on her id info on the left, when the new screen appears, look on the left for the option to sent private message and explain your situation to her.

Thank you very much for your help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Once you complete chapter 10.3 and get the congrats screen, the timed event finishes. The rest of the goals are untimed. Was it the dragon or the ritual (10.3) you were crafting?

Lots of posts at the same time!
    I was crafting that egg and I believe collecting it was the last part of the goal

Fashion Designer
    Before day 10 my Naga rate was pretty low, 1/4-5 maybe on a good run. Now on day 10 they show up like crazy. I am delaying finishing to get as much seaweed and shell armour as I can. I am thinking there is a reason there is a max of 99. Maxed on Naga Fins.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

New Resident
    I choose fire...yeah the egg is hatching. I wouldn't have made this one without the forum and all my new friends. Thank you one and all. Now to build up my resources again

Does anyone know more about the dragon drops? It says scales and energy. So there's no difference in drops between the two? Mostly I'm wondering how much energy it tends to drop.

I would think the drops are the same as all other dragons...scales, experience, coins with the rare chance for 3 -5 energy or a gem.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    Does anyone have any recommendations on which dragon I should choose? Fire or Ice... They are both so beautiful, its hard to pick one!
    ** Jessica **