Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Executive Chef
    Well the fennock shox is destroying me

37 days to get by

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I don't know if I should cry or be mad. This is crazy. For me it's like the game is slowly getting absolutely ridiculous.
    Yep, the game is about to get ridiculous. The new leaderboard (I hate it!!!!), the IMPOSSIBLE colessium, UGH!!!!!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    Yep, the game is about to get ridiculous. The new leaderboard (I hate it!!!!), the IMPOSSIBLE colessium, UGH!!!!!
    I'd like a chance to say how ridiculous it is. Have reinstalled over & over, the Colosseum just won't open! And yes, I am on IOS grrrrrrr ��

Executive Chef
    So. I'm a bit torn. I don't know if I like the colosseum, I was very mad that it appeared with no explanation on what to do and we just had to figure it out. But now with the explanation we have had and what I have pieced together, it seems like an ok idea (minus the fact that they expect 48 consecutive wins when I can't even manage to win an 18 round tournament and the 400 and odd wins is gonna b a looooooong journey which is quite off putting) we have 38 days to win an animal and the first one is gorgeous. I originally thought if we lost in the 48 rounds we would go back to a score of zero which isn't the case so maybe, for people like me who have hundreds of animals and many of them epic and of varying elements but still can't win a standard 18 round tournament or even the ones where we get 10 days!!!!! This could work. I don't know. I'm up for trying it and its a cheap entry fee (money is no issue for me tho) so we aren't losing anything by trying.
    I'll give it a bash over the weekend and see how I go, maybe this will also be better for people like me with sever crashing issues. I lose whole days sometimes due to crashes.
    I just have a few more questions. 1. Do we only ever win coins and the bonuses or do the prizes increase (get better) the more conservative wins you have or further up into the hundreds of rounds lol.
    2. Once we win the required amount of rounds, does the animal go straight to storage or to a nest? People mentioned crafting but I know that's from a different game or wil we get a crafting station of some sort? I'm guessing it's the nest/storage as surely a craft station would have came out the same time as the colosseum.
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    i think that if you win several battles in a row, you have streaks bonus
    so instead of 490 battles, you will need less battles to do.
    but if you lose the battle , your bonus go to zero.
    it also says time between 2 battles will be shorter, but i haven't notice it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I thought that it would take less battles the more consecutive wins. Thanks

Executive Chef
    yes all consecutive victories give 1 more streak and 5 consecutive victories minus the time between battles of 6 min. 10 consecutive victories minus the timer of 12min.
    still need 245 consecutive victories to get just 1 super rare animal not a big deal
    would be a treasure, crystal hybrid, rune animal or apple animal, i would try but for an animal i can not hatch ? thinking about this

edit : with 5 consecutive victories, the 6th victories gives you 2 streaks bonus, so may be 11th consecutive victory gives 3 streaks bonus

silverrain, could you put infos in post #1 (no need quoting everything )
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 09-23-17 at 08:41 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes all consecutive victories give 1 more streak and 5 consecutive victories minus the time between battles of 6 min. 10 consecutive victories minus the timer of 12min.
    still need 245 consecutive victories to get just 1 super rare animal not a big deal
    would be a treasure, crystal hybrid, rune animal or apple animal, i would try but for an animal i can not hatch ? thinking about this

edit : with 5 consecutive victories, the 6th victories gives you 2 streaks bonus, so may be 11th consecutive victory gives 3 streaks bonus

silverrain, could you put infos in post #1 (no need quoting everything )
    Thanks for sharing, I added the info to first post. I forgot I started the post so that was my job (sad face)

I hope that the prizes get better the more we win. I'm only getting coins and 1 bonus. Would love something better than coins and I don't win many rounds in a row so bonuses don't really last (an other sad face)

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have this and I don't have an update

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Colosseum but not any watch n spins. I'm joining the "not a fan" club. It really does seem like nothing but a gem hole. I'm not participating in this. Usually play on Android most of the time anyway.
    I keep saying that I'm going to stop buying gems, yet I still do. I feel obligated to get all the milestones & the habitats since I have since I have pretty much every habitat since I started.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast