Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there,

I need some advice. I can‘t decide if I should go for two Armored Alis during this hunt or wait for the next to get the Armored Direwolf. Any thoughts? Thank you.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Nightclub Owner
    My first collection from the Armored Direwolf dropped 80 energy.

Since I've used most of my mithril crafting my first AD I've only managed to get back up to 45. I was bummed until I realized this actually makes things easier for myself as now I have no choice but to get the kitchen next or else I'll be maxed out on gold tokens til I can replenish my mithril which will likely be a long while.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought unlimited energy which I said I would not do again because my game crashed but this time I restarted my tablet and game before I bought and I had no problems this time...if any one decides to buy again I suggest you do same and see if that seems to make a difference if you had problems before...its a good deal plus it helps with getting direwolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Hey there,

I need some advice. I can?t decide if I should go for two Armored Alis during this hunt or wait for the next to get the Armored Direwolf. Any thoughts? Thank you.
    I think 2 Armored Alis would drop the same energy as 1 Armored Direwolf, as reported energy drop in post above: 40energy/5days.. but we don't know yet if it's a fixed drop or random.
    it depends also on:
    ..how much Mirthril you have at the moment.. if you're maxed it would be wise to use them now so you have all the time between hunts to collect for next Armored Direwolf.
    ..the amount of gold tokens you're able to collect in the time left

I would suggest for the time being just collect the gold tokens while we hear more comments on the new ADW. the crafting will remain in the MRC even after event, but the Trade Wagon will stop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I thought I'd treat myself and buy the unlimited energy bundle and I feel so stupid for doing it. During the 15 minutes the game cut off twice saying the internet went out (which of course it didn't) and I had to force close the game. As if that wasn't bad enough, then the game decides to glitch and undo all my work three separate times forcing me to waste what time I had left re-tapping!

Usually I can clear my board and **** a minimum of 8 Glimmer Golems but this time I was only able to slay 2 after all the set backs. I had to have lost at least four solid minutes if not more. When will I ever learn???
    Same here! I bought pack by third time before maintaince. But 4 times my game is out because bad connection which actually was not true. And every time there are unclicked building. There is only one thing that has changed. It?s timer! Only 3 golems I ****ed. Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    this is exactly where I'm at. And for some reason I didn't know about the aqua panthers giving tokens. So I'll try those.
    On another subject I got an expansion permit from my first collection of Direwolf. That's probably the "chance" of getting one. Lol.
    Congrats! My direwolf hasn't dropped an expansion permit yet, but I'm not surprised. My 3 white and 2 armored flygers have only dropped 2 or 3 total, and I rarely miss a collection. My bigger surprise, and disappointment, is that the pet direwolf is not a guaranteed source of D/W milk. For 240 tokens and a 6 hour timer, I really expected more than an xp point per collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But why do they have to be such giants?!? Someone needs to regulate Ivy's potion shop activities. She's playing a wild game of "Honey I shrunk (and blew up!) the animals."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those concerned about not getting enough gold tokens or mithril to craft an armored direwolf, keep in mind, the craft does not expire. If you don't get it before the hunt is over, all you'll miss out on is a few coins and xp. Just consider it a long term goal.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    I did read through everything but everywhere it just states 'energy', does not say exactly how many really and it does not state if tokens drop outside of monster hunt events. It'd be great to know from the players who crafted different animals from the MRC, which ones are your favorite and which one is best return of energy?
    Only the unicorns from the MRC drop tokens outside of the hunts (and the beastbane display if you're willing to make a gem purchase). You've already gotten some very helpful answers, but I'll add my 2 cents, and hopefully it'll help.

All things considered, the unicorns and daily Ali's all have similar energy drops. Count on mainly 4-6 energy per day and anything above that is a pleasant surprise. For your best returns....the unicorns drop energy, spellbound dew, and a chance at tokens, including gold ones. So they are the most generous as far as drops go. The armored Ali's are next with energy, possible armor, and an occasional mithril. (One of mine dropped 100 energy today!! But that is rare.) The purple glimmer alicorn would be my last choice. It drops energy and glimmerdust (which is fairly common from other sources). But since it got nerfed and limited to 1, it's way overpriced as far as tokens go. I'd save it for last among ALL the MRC animals, unless you just really love purple.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-05-17 at 09:04 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Hey SW,

Minor clarification. In post 1, the typing states that the Hunt ends on 11/9 but the picture states November 8
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    For p-Ali, there is a response from s8 after the changes:

The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

And for skelecorns, I have 15 for over a year and never got 100 from them. I think it means something
    I got a lot of 100 from my other ali this year but never this type. I have similar thoughts about rainbow Ali too so I am keeping my eyes on them too lol
    If they're going to change the amount of gold tokens by half for the glimmer alicorn... Then everyone should be reimbursed 25 gold tokens. It's not really fair to others who like me paid the 50 ( I actually don't even remember how many it cost). But I know I paid full price.

Unless something goes on sale or others are offered a second one, it doesn't make any sense and is also not fair to older players.
    Are they just going to lower the cost of the armored dire wolf later on? that would be a piss off too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    If they're going to change the amount of gold tokens by half for the glimmer alicorn... Then everyone should be reimbursed 25 gold tokens. It's not really fair to others who like me paid the 50 ( I actually don't even remember how many it cost). But I know I paid full price.

Unless something goes on sale or others are offered a second one, it doesn't make any sense and is also not fair to older players.
    Are they just going to lower the cost of the armored dire wolf later on? that would be a piss off too.
    When they initially changed the crafting requirements of the Glimmer Alicorn from 50 to 25, S8 reimbursed the 25 tokens to those who crafted the Ali for 50.