Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/18: 'Tis only a Game event | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    For those with the gnome or those who crafted the Fangbeast or Skunk with tokens please post drops so I can prepare the inventory component. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Just collected from Skunk - 60 coins + 1 Rat Tail

Where do you find the shadow fangpup. I crafted it but its not in the nursery. Is it a barons special? I would love a list of what that baron drips and what each does if anyone it
    Last edited by janddolphins; 07-31-19 at 03:33 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Spiritwind, I know I personally had a hard time without the inventory. You are one person and should not be expected to write it each week as a mandatory thing. When you cant write can you leave that post open somehow we can fill it in?

Nightclub Owner
    Using the rest of my special dice yesterday, the Baron's Rolls dropped 4 Storybook Gnomes. Of course, the game rolled back a few minutes later - every time. And naturally, the only thing that was lost during those rollbacks was the Gnome itself; every other action taken before and after the Gnome's arrival remained. *beyond annoyed*

-------------
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Where do you find the shadow fangpup. I crafted it but its not in the nursery. Is it a barons special? I would love a list of what that baron drips and what each does if anyone it
    The Shadow Fangpup is a market purchase only. The Shadow Fangbeast is crafted in the Trade Wagon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Using the rest of my special dice yesterday, the Baron's Rolls dropped 4 Storybook Gnomes. Of course, the game rolled back a few minutes later - every time. And naturally, the only thing that was lost during those rollbacks was the Gnome itself; every other action taken before and after the Gnome's arrival remained. *beyond annoyed*
    Thats awefull! Even worst than just not getting him.

Good luck to players completing the goals, collecting Shadow Tokens to get the Shadow Beasts and/or trying to roll the Gnome!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to get the 3 spell of light for 3 days and only have gotten 1! Obviously at this rate I will not finish this event! I hope to see a poll on the people who could not finish because of this random drop rate! This is so disappointing to waste all this time and energy and not finish! So unfair!

Farm Supplier
    So... I have wasted so many runes to yield double crops for extra energy, HOPING to spawn shadow skunkupines. But I am getting mostly direboars and regular monsters. I play all day long, every day. I do not even have 400 tokens, let alone any chance of getting 500 to summon a monster in the next 8 hours before the game ends.

Baron roll completed 5 times. No gnome. I at least earned my faerie five days ago, but using up all my energy on crops and farmhouses yields maybe 10-20 tokens a day?? After playing literally all day for this entire event, buying gems twice at level 41... I think I should have at least reached 500 tokens by now. This super sucks. I?m maxed out on every crop I could own and now my farmhouses only spawn regular fangbeasts. This is aggravating beyond aggravating!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    So... I have wasted so many runes to yield double crops for extra energy, HOPING to spawn shadow skunkupines. But I am getting mostly direboars and regular monsters. I play all day long, every day. I do not even have 400 tokens, let alone any chance of getting 500 to summon a monster in the next 8 hours before the game ends.

Baron roll completed 5 times. No gnome. I at least earned my faerie five days ago, but using up all my energy on crops and farmhouses yields maybe 10-20 tokens a day?? After playing literally all day for this entire event, buying gems twice at level 41... I think I should have at least reached 500 tokens by now. This super sucks. I?m maxed out on every crop I could own and now my farmhouses only spawn regular fangbeasts. This is aggravating beyond aggravating!
    Come sit by me. Let me tell you that some of us were never meant to get that gnome or the shadow skunkupine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me. Let me tell you that some of us were never meant to get that gnome or the shadow skunkupine
    The 3 of us can sit together! I am sitting here in the same place that you are and I won't complete this event! Not fair at all! I refuse to spend money when the drop rates are so unfair!

Farm Supplier
    Hahaha! While we are sitting together, can we compete to see who can frown the hardest and the winner gets 10 coins and an earth wisp? Second place is 5 coins and bacon. Third place will send you into a never ending glitch spiral where you actually win first place, but then life resets and you get NOTHING. Everything you worked for is gone forever.

Sound fun? Join us on 7/2 for the next event!!