Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Here is a link to my spreadsheet with algorithms for material tracking. Please let me know if I need to make any edits. For those who've never used it, you have to save a copy in order to edit it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Executive Chef
    I was hoping the wedding area would have the benches included. They are beautiful.

Again we need to make loads of rings for a wedding. Couldn't it be bells or some other decoration? I don't recall needing a wedding cake either. That might be fun and maybe use our kitchens to craft a multi tiered cake with a bride and groom topper.

The description is wrong (when you click the little question mark in the game and on page one of this subforum in the event info). It says that fallen leaves from from leaf piles (when they actually come from trees) and unbridled branches come from trees (when they actually come from leaf piles). It actually makes more sense the other way so maybe it was originally intended to be those drops to those items.

Did people also notice this or am I just getting confused?

Fashion Designer
    Three collections from sawmills and only one collection produced rings.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Three collections from sawmills and only one collection produced rings.
    I feel you. If the value pack had what we need from sawmills and skunkupines, I would get it lol.

Good luck, all ♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    Can you have more than one of Ivy's Huts? If so, how/where? Thanks
    Sorry for the confusion; I play 4 accounts! Each can only have 1 Ivy Hut
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Here is a link to my spreadsheet with algorithms for material tracking. Please let me know if I need to make any edits. For those who've never used it, you have to save a copy in order to edit it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Thank you thank you thank you! : D

PS Anyone notice how buggy free things are? Hasn't that been improving lately? : ) Thank you to a hard working team! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting skunkupines from the leaf piles today, yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Sorry for the confusion; I play 4 accounts! Each can only have 1 Ivy Hut
    God bless you, SofiaDeo, for having 4 accounts. I can barely keep up with one account. Sometimes I feel like this game is a full time job. Enjoyable, but very demanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know where you find how many Nia’s bOuquet you have?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast