• Goal duration was fine

10 25.64%
  • Goal duration was too short

16 41.03%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's All Go to The Movies - 2017 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Why two movie screens? Why not two of the snack bar or throw in a Hazel or something? How many people really want 2 movie screens?

---------

I was mystified by that too, especially 2 identical movies playing...coulda swapped out graphic with a second current design element. Actually I thought it was lazy not to change the old graphic anyway.

Ha, Usherette Hazel, armed with a flashlight, that would have been cute.

Two of the Lilliputian snack bars equal one normal one, I bet.
    Last edited by callmetired; 05-31-17 at 01:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking with the team to see if they are able to do something about this.
    Have you heard back from the team yet?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Have you heard back from the team yet?
    Not yet... Will let you all know as soon as we have news.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

GOAL: Let's All Go to The Movies - 2017 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal. We've added some additional options to this poll to get a better understanding of what you liked and disliked - for this poll, you are welcome to select more than one response.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed this goal. I thought the duration was fine and I liked the prizes. My only complaint is the size of the final prize. The people are not the same scale as other characters. If they were, I would have liked it, but as is I just put it in my storage.

Fashion Designer
    I liked everything except for the price being so high, and rlly disliked the size of the final goal prize

Executive Chef
    It was too short of time for the amount of parts required.
    I will quit before i pay gems to do goals.
    The final prize was totally out of proportion, the rest of the items were great.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It was too short of time for the amount of parts required.
    I will quit before i pay gems to do goals.
    The final prize was totally out of proportion, the rest of the items were great.
    Ditto.
    I didn't have time to complete this goal. I usually always finish in under two weeks, but with so many parts required, building the ovens took too long. I didn't mind though, I liked all the items expect the goal anyway

I might be in the minority here, but I like the rereleasing of old goal items from Bakery on Restaurant and vice versa.

I wish the Asian themed RS goals would be released again, on either Story
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Feedback on this goal set:

I chose not to participate in this goal set, and here are some of my reasons why:

Firstly, I finished the previous 'Return to the City' goal rather close to its deadline, so I wanted a break before moving on to the next goal set. The sudden arrival of these goals just four days after the expiry of the previous goals was disconcerting, and I wanted some time to just relax and enjoy my restaurant for a while without having to worry about them. After seeing what I would have to unlock and what came unlocked with the goals, I decided I would be happy with the freely available content and opted not to do them. Of course, seeing that the final prize was 3x3, out of scale, and cost an inordinate 80 gems later on the forums also helped ease my decision.

But other contributing factor, and really the more significant, was that I really, really dislike the recent surge of short-term recipes. Of course, I didn't know when these goals launched what the durations would be, but considering the recent trend, it wasn't hard to guess that they would be short-term. I'd really like to have a recipe again that I can let cook overnight; it seems those have all but disappeared recently

The number of parts didn't quite factor in (my decision was pretty much made after considering the first two points), but 27 PARTS PER APPLIANCE?? Even 30-day goal appliances didn't require that many parts! It's absolutely ridiculous, and I'm saying this even as one of the players who advocated for reuse of older parts. Please, developers, reduce the number of parts per appliance for future goal sets. The huge number of parts required can seriously impede goal progress and cost players valuable time as they try to complete the goals.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Given the number of parts required I vote definitely too short on the goal duration--either reduce the parts or increase the time. Short cook times only go so far considering I can't accomplish those during the day.

Prizes I said like, though it was really neutral. I like the movie screen but the disappointingly off-scale theater was a bust.

Overall neutral.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast