Page 27 of 140 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Host(ess)
    Same problem here! Android user with list what are mashed up after the update. Hope this will solve..... cost a lot of scrolling haha
    ------
    thanks after new update, the list are now working !
    Last edited by punkskaatje; 10-03-16 at 02:48 PM.

Can someone tell me which flowers are best to get spellbound dew from, I need to make 3 Spellbound blocks and beams to upgrade a Tavern to level six before I can move forward with a Stranger in the wood, I wish I'd known we needed to save the beams and blocks for this, Ivy's hut very rarely drops them and since I used my beams and blocks nothing else seems to be dropping them either.

Rhino Keeper
    It takes a long time to collect spellbound dew. I got them from Ivy's hut and sometimes from flowers.
    I didn't want to wait months, and I spent 20 gems to go to the level 6 tavern.

Executive Chef
    I just delivered five items and got few bronze and silver runes��the one I did not send out is ...."66 golden apples��"
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7widget7 View Post
    It is possible to do partial trades. Click the items you want to trade then deliver. When it comes back up it will show the next group of items. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! I followed your tip and it worked. Not sure if I deliver things like this will have zero chance to get any gold rune but I will keep try if the large quantity item is too costly
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    come on. I haven't got any gold runes after many trades. 30 for magic forge??????????????????? help the needy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    It takes a long time to collect spellbound dew. I got them from Ivy's hut and sometimes from flowers.
    I didn't want to wait months, and I spent 20 gems to go to the level 6 tavern.
    Further along in Le Tour de Glemmerwood, I upgraded my conservatory to Level 6 the hard way. However, I used 20 gems to upgrade my theater to Level 6. I used up the spellbound beams and blocks in my inventory and am trying to augment my depleted supply of dew. It will take a very long time to do so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by balkanchick View Post
    It is but rarely. Also I have gotten drops from the Moon Crystal lv5
    Where do you get the Moon Crystal base? I don't see it mentioned in the hub. If it is in the Barons tent can you please show us a pic so we can know what it looks like? How often does it drop? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Where do you get the Moon Crystal base? I don't see it mentioned in the hub. If it is in the Barons tent can you please show us a pic so we can know what it looks like? How often does it drop? Thanks
    It was a building from the Galloping Through the Galaxy event (early September) that awarded the Alicolt. It is no longer available

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The building is already on your game. If you click on the expand button and then click on that plot, the requirements to open the expansion shows up and if I remember correctly a dialogue starts up concerning the new update.

What spot

Only spots left all require trade tickets I have none