Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You can go ahead and start the adventure. It's the collecting that counts. Just don't collect it before you give all the seeds and trigger the prompt! :-)
    Thanks a lot!

1 more feeder collection and I'll collect the parrot from the adventure. Thanks S8 for the very doable event. And a great thanks to the forum for the invaluable information. Knowing what is needed makes these events possible without gems

Executive Chef
    I got the parrot and the adventure is still available so I sent knights out again
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I got the parrot and the adventure is still available so I sent knights out again
    So did I. I just would LOVVVVEEE some more gold pavements.

I wish the quests where you have to ask neighbors for things were one of the first ones since ive wasted two days now waiting for my existing neighbors to send me what i need. Every other day i had finished the quests in a few minutes so its been alot of time wasted and now i am not going to be able to finish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Agreed. I've collected a silly number of gold paths, a dragon hoard, the jewels that are useless because I am always max, and no kitty. I don't understand why Storm8 chooses to make these things random. I don't mind trying hard for something, but dozens of adventures should perhaps guarantee a reward at some point. If the goal is to get players on the game, make it challenging but with the reward possible, not randomized so one player has 4 and the others have none. I guess no kitty for me.

I agree. Sadly I've even used tons of gems to speed up the adventures and no luck. Wasting energy on collecting bacon and corn to make grits. Wasting my swords. I want to give up but I want that kitty more than I should lol. Ugh. There should be a guarantee after sending it out thirty times...

Rhino Keeper
    On timed events we should not have to rely on neighbors to respond to demands. I wasted 2 days waiting for neighbors and now with the 2hrs collection time on the feeder it's not looking goodto conplete this task. PLEASE on timed events can we ask neighbors on the first few days. Not on day 8!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVELYoANDoLOVELY View Post
    No one can finish this event without gems.
    I had to use quite a bit.
    I strongly disagree. I just finished the event used zero gems. This event was very doable, even for low level players.

Quote Originally Posted by suzuyasu View Post
    Got three crumb per trip.
    This could be rare drop since I went for only one trip.

suzuyasu
    received two crumb from an Adventure last time.
    So, guessed between 1 and three can be expected as rewards.

suzuyasu

Quote Originally Posted by suzuyasu View Post
    received two crumb from an Adventure last time.
    So, guessed between 1 and three can be expected as rewards.

suzuyasu
    I only received one each time.