Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I find it a bit irritating that S8 gives us such vague clues to go on for collections. Take the hint "From Nature" we have tons of nature items that technically do include animals, rocks, flowers, trees and logs and grasses. Not all of these yield "Star Dust" it only Comes from chopping lots of trees. And the "Moon Stones" that come "From Animals" is even more misleading. I have close to a hundred animals out in my kingdom and a zillion more in inventory ( growing by 10 pigs from quests pretty often). I have cats, dogs, cows, pigs, horses, chickens, sheep, alicorns, manticore, dragons, Griffins, nagas, a camel , a skunkupine and a mythical Pan. With all these animals you would think gathering the Moon Stones would be simple, but no, any specialty animal does not count so good bye all cats, dogs, alicorns, dragons, manticores, Griffins,nagas, the camel, the skunkupine, the Pan and any holiday cow, rsheep, pig or chicken. So you have your regular farmyard animals, right? Cows, pigs, chicken, sheep and horses nothing fantastical, cool. But no, for some reason I have not gotten a single Moon Stone from a single sheep or horse. I continue to try in case I have just have the worst luck ever, but why can S8 not just tell us straight up. . . Check trees for star dust, check cows, pigs and chickens for moon stones? Why does everything have to be a big secret?

Rhino Keeper
    If I completed the tower WHWN do I get the little unicorn?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    If I completed the tower WHWN do I get the little unicorn?
    Extract from post 1:
    Note about Goal 3: Once you upgrade to Level 5, the Alicolt will go to your storage/inventory. Make sure you are on the All tab. If it isn't there, please force close your game and then it will be there.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes thanks for making the coconut trees bigger actually noticed it in a neighbors kingdom, then went back to mine I can actually find them now. Thank you

Farm Supplier
    I just spent 40 energy collecting moon dust from mushrooms and got 3!!! I am on the last step and it's looking like the griffin all over again. I think I'm going to fail on the very last step which is looking impossible from the number of drops I'm getting :-(

Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I just spent 40 energy collecting moon dust from mushrooms and got 3!!! I am on the last step and it's looking like the griffin all over again. I think I'm going to fail on the very last step which is looking impossible from the number of drops I'm getting :-(
    There's still a few days left, I'm sure your luck will turn around. Keep at it!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried reading the different posts to this thread, as far as I can see nobody else has my problem so HEEEEEELP.
    I started 10 baby piglets at the same time but only 8 have matured, 2 are still babies. I have waited all day to see but no change. Do I need to submit a ticket and does anyone know how long it will take to resolve? Will I run out of time?
    Thanks for any advice,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I have tried reading the different posts to this thread, as far as I can see nobody else has my problem so HEEEEEELP.
    I started 10 baby piglets at the same time but only 8 have matured, 2 are still babies. I have waited all day to see but no change. Do I need to submit a ticket and does anyone know how long it will take to resolve? Will I run out of time?
    Thanks for any advice,
    pet them one more time, they grow up instantly.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    I am having the same issue. I'm stuck on the first level. It doesn't give me the upgrade menu even though I have crafted the potion and brainstormed with Ivy. I collect from the base, but then it just gives me the timer. I have force closed the game also. Mine has been doing this for several days. I am running the game on a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    pet them one more time, they grow up instantly.
    Finally. That is after approx 8 more pettings than the others. It is ridiculous.