Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and see that you do have the Alicolt. Could you do a scan on your board and see if maybe it somehow got placed in your Kingdom? Let me know!
    Yes! Thank you! It was also buried in my inventory!! It was so far in the list, as if I got it yesterday. It was before most of the things I have picked up today..! Strange but I'm happy to have it

I was scanning my board and felt like I was playing where's Waldo!!

Thanks again for looking into it! Much appreciated!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Got the Alicolt a few minutes ago and agree completely with those who have expressed satisfaction with the quality of the game play. The last two goals have been far less frustrating and stressful and much more enjoyable than those previous to them.
    I agree that this was a fun 'Doable' event. I got a late start and still finished yesterday. I think the alicolt is cute😊.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M1mi04 View Post
    Yes! Thank you! It was also buried in my inventory!! It was so far in the list, as if I got it yesterday. It was before most of the things I have picked up today..! Strange but I'm happy to have it

I was scanning my board and felt like I was playing where's Waldo!!

Thanks again for looking into it! Much appreciated!
    Haha! No problem. Glad to hear that you found your Alicolt.

3 gold nuggets?! I have gotten maybe 9 in the past 2.5 years! That's just ridiculous. It is impossible to do these timed events without spending real money, or being able to play all thoughout the day (which I can't do). I have never gotten even close. I have a bunch of half finished buildings that I can delete. I wish there was a way to at least finish the buildings. I have also never gotten the price creature. So sad.

Fashion Designer
    Thx S8 for making the coconut trees bigger! They look much better

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I was going to post about that - I didn't know if I was mis-remembering! Yes they do look much better now I agree...

I have been working to get the Alicolt from day one, when it came out. The only upgrade that has happened was the first one. I've had more then enough to upgrade and the upgrade icon still does not appear. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution for it? Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pintsize40'sdragonland View Post
    I have been working to get the Alicolt from day one, when it came out. The only upgrade that has happened was the first one. I've had more then enough to upgrade and the upgrade icon still does not appear. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution for it? Thank you
    Once the Crystal Base is placed and upgraded to level 2, the button to upgrade comes and goes.

When you upgrade to Level 2 (in part 2) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 4.
    When you upgrade to Level 3 (in part 4) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 6.
    When you upgrade to Level 4 (in part 6) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 10.

If you have met the requirements of the individual part, you just need to force close your game.

Collect from the Crystal Base (if it has a floating bag above it), then click somewhere else, then click back onto the Base and you should see the upgrade button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Yes, they're in proper proportion next to the Camel. Looks great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaylor0607 View Post
    3 gold nuggets?! I have gotten maybe 9 in the past 2.5 years! That's just ridiculous. It is impossible to do these timed events without spending real money, or being able to play all thoughout the day (which I can't do). I have never gotten even close. I have a bunch of half finished buildings that I can delete. I wish there was a way to at least finish the buildings. I have also never gotten the price creature. So sad.
    After I got the limited gold mine, I was getting nuggets. Once in awhile from the deep mine, mine, even Sir Pigglesworth popped one out. It's been going on 4 days now, I've only received golden apples and eggs.