Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    Pyroponey and ornithothing, 15 hours.......... will it be a 12th magmacore which is supposed to be a very rare ????
    goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh I start to hate that game !!!!!!!!!!
    after taking out the treasure animals, S8 lost a lot of sympathy from me.....
    may 2016 bring me intelligence enough to quit this game......
    stupiiiiiiid meeeeeeeeeeee gooooooshhhhhhhhhh
    guessssssssssssss whoooooooooooo !!!!!??????????
    correct !!!! magmacore !!!!!

Farm Supplier
    This is the first time I have yet to not at least get one of the trio animals. Been trying steady since they came out switching up now and then to see if I can get one or the other or something new but can't get anything! Don't understand this!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas123 View Post
    This is the first time I have yet to not at least get one of the trio animals. Been trying steady since they came out switching up now and then to see if I can get one or the other or something new but can't get anything! Don't understand this!!!
    Absolutely true! This almost happened to me! Except while trying for a Storking I actually got it! Hope I can at least get a Rudolphin and achieve at least 2 of the trio!

Executive Chef
    Not much luck getting the Storking so far, 6 Armordillos, 2 Rampages and a Magmacore. I did get 3 explosives for moving my latest Armordillo from the Breeding Den to the Nest. I know others have had it happen in the past but it is a first for me.

Rhino Keeper
    ???? I got a 8 hours bread...... yule Mule ???? breeding pyroponey and pandaffodil..........?...... I am very happy about that !!!!!
    lets go for another try.....
    nice fail ! I love it !!!! Thank you Teamlava !

Executive Chef
    The last two trios, 10 has been my magic number for the second of the trio (after 20+ attempts to get the first). Not this time, 10 fails so far. This is now the longest number of fails to get the second animal of a trio I have experienced since the xMas trio. I won't have enough time to break my record of 22 fails for the Reindeer during the xMas Trio. I really would like to start trying for the Teddy Bear with the Giving Treent as one of the fails.

Executive Chef
    Attempt #11 for the Storking has resulted in my 2nd 15 hour timer. The first one was a Magmacore. I won't know until tomorrow morning, if I was successful but if it's not, it may be my last try anyway. If I time everything well, it will hatch in a little less than 30 hours and if it is the Storking, I will then need to wait another 17 hours for it to evolve before I can even try to breed the Teddy Bear. That will give me a little less than two days to try to breed the Teddy Bear. Hopefully it will work out.

Update: It was a Storking, I am still in the hunt for the Teddy Bear.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 12-29-15 at 08:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the Storking. Trios are always hard for me to get. Hope I can get the bear in time.

Rhino Keeper
    well, I really got the yule Mule..... and now, the next 15 hours bread is.... tadaaaaaaaaaaaa...... magmacore
    pffffffffffffffff

owwww I got a fail..... lol....... the new treent (fire)
    thank you teamlava !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Not much luck getting the Storking so far, 6 Armordillos, 2 Rampages and a Magmacore. I did get 3 explosives for moving my latest Armordillo from the Breeding Den to the Nest. I know others have had it happen in the past but it is a first for me.
    Yes that happened to me three times (!) EXCLUSIVELY during the service trio woes, of which I ended up not getting ANY animal.
    But... A few days ago it happened to me too in a different way: a Fallaby fail gave me 2 bombs instead of the 1 we should always be getting according to the "6 hour rule". It has been proposed by 19sparkles96 that the actual logic may be in multiples of 4 hours, using a different sliding scale of a chance at a further bomb. I don't know. The "6 rule" almost always seems correct, except for a few of these odd flukes that have occurred a few times now...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast