Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New version of Dragon Story with bingo keeps closing

Angry New version of Dragon Story with bingo keeps closing

Ever since the rollout for iPad, I have been having trouble. This is very frustrating, I try to get on and it shuts down over and over. I have closed out game, rebooted, reinstalled and nothing. I can play on my android phone, but don't have access to my Artic isles and bingo adventures. Please help me, Dragon Story was my first and favorite Storm 8 game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Does the game crash when you try to launch it? Are you able to get through the splash screen on your iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Does the game crash when you try to launch it? Are you able to get through the splash screen on your iPad?
    I think I am getting through the slash screen. It starts to load, but seems to freeze ....nothing moves, like the dragons. Sometimes when it loads and the daily collect comes on it freezes and closes. It's ridiculous that I have to delete and uninstall the games, makes it very difficult to play. If I use my android phone, then I can't watch videos for gold, extra battles, free spin game extra spins nor my Artic isles. Any suggestions?

New bingo upgrade crashed now when I load its not there the building is but nothing happens when I tap on it. Using android.

Please help!

Somewhat the same issues here. I downloaded the update wth the Adventures games onto my Android pad and I can play it but it's crashing every couple of minutes. Getting very annoying.
    Also, receiving error message that dragon story is having problems with Google play systems.
    Last edited by loriteresa60; 11-10-16 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Adding info

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. I get to play 2 - 3 minutes and then get kicked out. I have an Android Samsung. This is my favorite game. I get a message saying "having trouble with Google game if problem persists to contact developers to get this fixed" I need this fixed please. Storm8 id hogwartz2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hogwartz2 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I get to play 2 - 3 minutes and then get kicked out. I have an Android Samsung. This is my favorite game. I get a message saying "having trouble with Google game if problem persists to contact developers to get this fixed" I need this fixed please. Storm8 id hogwartz2
    You can contact Support: support form and have an agent to check your game individually and advise you according to your device. By the way, I've replied to your previous post on this here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1366877

You can click on [My Profile] at the top right of the forum screen and click under your name tab to find your posts. Hope this helps.

Hi, I have the same problem only that my game closes while it is loading. After the new event with the bingo cards started I got error message once saying that dragon story is having problems with Google play systems. I deleted the game, reinstalled it, restarted the phone and nothing helped. I installed the Tropical island version and there the game loads but the Bingo event is not working. The building is there but when I tap on it nothing happens. I am playing on android phone. Storm ID: IndianGirlBg

EDIT: I discovered that if you don't accept to log in in google play when it offers you, the game is working fine.

EDIT 2: Nope, it was only one time thing. It's not working again.
    Last edited by IndianGirlBg; 11-12-16 at 04:39 PM.

New Resident
    Same problem...very frustrating!!! Getting kicked out of the Dragon Story game all of the time!!! I've spent the last 2hrs reopening the game after getting kicked out trying to complete 1 battle. Arrrrgh!!! Game dies often anyway but since the Bingo/Google Play intro it's been horrific. FIX IT!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hogwartz2 View Post
    Same problem here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast