Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

Thank you for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    No, they were introduced much later than the rose arch (that was introduced with the faerie quest that asks us to craft one). The rose hedges and towers were only offered in a time-limited-for-cash bundle not too long ago along with ... ? (I can't remember the 3rd item now, lol)
    Thanks so much for the info! Yikes! My brain cells are dying at a faster rate than I thought!

Host(ess)
    Not sure if this is the right place. Please o please someone tell me how or where do I make the woven cloth show up in my workshop. I want to upgrade my troll castle and I can't because I can't make the cloth. THE FORUMS ARE NOT VERY USER FRIENDLY AND HARDER TO FIND THINGS AND I AM NOT A STUPID PERSON
    Last edited by quakingaspenca; 07-21-15 at 04:44 PM.

There is a goal thread with step by step help for each goal in The Hub.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help

Just go there, tap Main Goal guide, scroll down to The Troll tribe goals.

Part 5 is the troll castle. What's the name of the goal you're working on? Is it Unacceptable Condition?
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-21-15 at 05:15 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

My purchases are not showing up. Ended up purchasing 4 times still does not show up. What do i do. Pls HELP

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyMongolia View Post
    My purchases are not showing up. Ended up purchasing 4 times still does not show up. What do i do. Pls HELP
    You need to check your apple account, get your receipt number/s and email Support. Link in my signature below. Good luck!

New Resident
    Hi I have already completed the quest where I collected the dragon egg and hatched it and then I found another egg at the forgotten roost and hatched it and it was a manticore egg and then I found the 3rd egg which it says is a dragon egg, I keep going to the desert sands have been about 15 times since the first dragon egg and still haven't found the second ember? Is this a glitch that I can't find the ember?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 22y4aja View Post
    Hi I have already completed the quest where I collected the dragon egg and hatched it and then I found another egg at the forgotten roost and hatched it and it was a manticore egg and then I found the 3rd egg which it says is a dragon egg, I keep going to the desert sands have been about 15 times since the first dragon egg and still haven't found the second ember? Is this a glitch that I can't find the ember?
    It's not a glitch! The burning ember is just extremely rare. There is another thread about Rare Random Drops next to this one back up a level which has more info on the ember. You probably have to go to the desert sands about 100 times! I haven't had an ember since the first dragon was released and it's been 2 years.....

I'm a new player & I look thru the forum often. I'm level 17 & have the Queens Court, library, Royal Exchange & several Lantern Spires. I need another royal bldg for the points (I need 30 to expand). Which Royal bldg will be the most helpful? If I'm posting in the wrong place please direct me. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    I'm a new player & I look thru the forum often. I'm level 17 & have the Queens Court, library, Royal Exchange & several Lantern Spires. I need another royal bldg for the points (I need 30 to expand). Which Royal bldg will be the most helpful? If I'm posting in the wrong place please direct me. Thanks
    Hey there!.. It really depends on a couple of factors: how many coins you have and how much resources you have. If you only need 30RP, you could go the easy route and build another lantern spire or watch tower to gain 60RP or you could go for more & build something that will also be needed further down the line, like a jeweler or conservatory or theatre or amphitheatre. Look in the HUB for the requirements on building each of those and determine how stocked your supplies are, or what is needed. Good luck!