Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event- August 30 2016

Fashion Designer
    I don't have milestone dragons so I am going to try for them. But 8250 in 10 days?? I have three nests and two evolution but the math is not on my side... Oh well.... I guess I will just do what I always do and nothing special...

Executive Chef
    Off to a blazing start... 2 palm trees and nothing ready to collect.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I don't have milestone dragons so I am going to try for them. But 8250 in 10 days?? I have three nests and two evolution but the math is not on my side... Oh well.... I guess I will just do what I always do and nothing special...
    2 temples and 3 nest (!!) and the math is not on your side?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonv15 View Post
    2 temples and 3 nest (!!) and the math is not on your side?!
    Assuming all of them runs 24 hours 3 points each plus breeding den is only 24*3*6= 432. Of course I am not assuming any points from spin or chest. My first spin was palm tree. Maybe my calculation is wrong which I hope it is.. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    People boosting already tho
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Farm Supplier
    Im "temporary" 2nd with 978 points, end the problem is not the 1st who have 8400+ with the last milestone already in nest, but the 3rd and 4th which have 2 temple (i have 1) and 3 nest (i have 1) and double boosting..
    Remember when i was on 978 and 2nd .. Now i am still on 978 but 4rth, the 2nd now has 8500 points.. And now there are two players that already have the last milestone, less than 3 hrs from the start

I am level 130 and these guys are 190-200 is this normal? Can someone from TL check on this. I have read before that the group are random but with a kind of similarity on level (consequently on capabilities such gold dragons ir multiple nest/temples) not such a huge gap..

Fashion Designer
    Remember when i was on 978 and 2nd .. Now i am still on 978 but 4rth, the 2nd now has 8500 points.. And now there are two players that already have the last milestone, less than 3 hrs from the start

I am level 130 and these guys are 190-200 is this normal? Can someone from TL check on this. I have read before that the group are random but with a kind of similarity on level (consequently on capabilities such gold dragons ir multiple nest/temples) not such a huge gap..
    Wow I thought my leader with over 2k was a lot... I am at 7th with 400 something

Executive Chef

LOL!!!!! That's soooooooo stupid to boost like that.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoalk View Post
    Why is Hula Island so expensive (500 golds)? Usually the New habitats are in sale and cost 250 golds ��
    Great news!!!! The habitat is now on sale for 250 Gold!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I'm not expecting to have any chance of getting the grand prize because I finished second last time.
    But I'm excited about the milestones! I only have Firefly so I'll gladly get any of the other dragons that I can and also have the habitat but certainly wouldn't mind a second one! Good luck, everyone!

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast