Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *Question*: What item/s would you like re-released for the holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's the witch's cauldron from H'ween '14 community event. One of the better prizes ever offered imo. It drops pretty much everything available in the potion shop! Dyes, glues, essences.....it would be awesome if S8 offered that one again for those who started after the event, or missed out the first time around.
    Oo yes I started after than and would definitely like that! I wonder if these things will be rereleased as the quests they built or just the item as a gem purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's the witch's cauldron from H'ween '14 community event. One of the better prizes ever offered imo. It drops pretty much everything available in the potion shop! Dyes, glues, essences.....it would be awesome if S8 offered that one again for those who started after the event, or missed out the first time around.
    Yeah I would love the Witches' Couldron along with the love shack and Halloween is coming up soon

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Witch's Couldron, please. I was on vacation with no internet, so did not get it. It's the one that got away that I miss the most, even more than the beloved Love Shack.

Rhino Keeper
    Love Shack, baby! I spent gems on Rulers locket but hasn't progressed beyond that. Not sure what goes with it.

Farm Supplier
    Love Shack would be nice but what I want more than anything is a gem confirmation button!!! I'm so tired of losing gems by accident. Another 120 gems today!

Fashion Designer
    I'd like Greselda's fountain to go on sale. It's animation is lovely so would definitely buy at least one if the price went down.

Added: would also be good to have new gifts for neighbours that are useful for whatever event is on. (I think this classifies as a re-release as I'm sure we have been able to do this before )
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 09-16-17 at 01:34 AM.

New Resident
    I would like to be able to finish my buildings that were started but never completed in time which includes the reindeer stable, orphanage and a few others, please!

The Winter bakery

Pirate Stuff aarghh...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Baron's grandma

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast