View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in California and I was wondering if one of you math wizards could please help me out to best utilize my time to start goal. At 12 midnight it changes to the next goal so what would be the best time for me to start? Any suggestions are appreciated thank you in advance I've been doing this for several years now and you would think I would already know this but it confuses my mind just trying to understand it.
    I am trying to give S8 the benefit of the doubt for a while and see what happens.
    I really wanted another monster hunt too. I also miss the days when we didn't have to put out 10 of one building (because if you only had one market place would it even be possible) I guess as someone said in the past...As you play you can choose which items are important to you to play for and which ones aren't. I didn't continue on the last event to win the peacock it was the first that I just quit. Made me so sad. Also a suggestion for ppl that like to double up on their animals, lately S8 seems to be making a boy and a girl of most of the animals so in the end we are getting a pair, I also like to get a pair but it sure seems S8 doesn't want that. Oh should I maybe mention we all complain about not having enough space at least the animals only take up 1. I'm happy for that. All in all I have to appreciate S8 for entertaining me so well for so long I'm just sad it seems to be coming to an end I guess. I also appreciate the help of everyone here without it I wouldn't have a full queendom like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybrook2 View Post
    Frizzly Bears are dropping 1-4 tooth and an occasional Knights braces* ( I think that's how it's spelled
    I posted braces earlier too, but it's bracers. I'm very curious and a little scared to know what they will be used for.

I have been getting mostly 1 and 2 teeth, with an occasional 3. Haven't gotten a drop of 4 yet, but I'm having decent luck with the bracers. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!)

@Lorrainne, I added a pic of the book reward. We have proof! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Math anyone 400 teeth!!! That's just rich
    We might need more than 400 because looks like this event is a copy of Fire and Ice event we had a year ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Well you are doing better than I am, 4 bears 4 teeth! At that rate I may get enough teeth to make a bear by next month and that's if I play nonstop!��

This was a response to room27!
    So sorry.
    If it makes you feel any better, since then I've only gotten one for each bear at an avg of 8 energy strikes per bear! Ridiculous.

I decided I'm not going to let this bear take over my life. I'll continue bashing them twice every energy refill, but will not sacrifice everything else. If I get thee bear, I get the bear. If not, there's that white polar bear that I have in storage...
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    So sorry.
    If it makes you feel any better, since then I've only gotten one for each bear at an avg of 8 energy strikes per bear! Ridiculous.

I decided I'm not going to let this bear take over my life. I'll continue bashing them twice every energy refill, but will not sacrifice everything else. If I get thee bear, I get the bear. If not, there's that white polar bear that I have in storage...
    I think it's really funny how every single goal since I cant remember when (last year sometime) has included crafting an animal. As a wonderful neighbor pointed out yesterday, CS is now officially Zoo Story...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Are the Bear's random or is there something I can do to make them appear?

Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I'm in California and I was wondering if one of you math wizards could please help me out to best utilize my time to start goal. At 12 midnight it changes to the next goal so what would be the best time for me to start? Any suggestions are appreciated thank you in advance I've been doing this for several years now and you would think I would already know this but it confuses my mind just trying to understand it.
    I am trying to give S8 the benefit of the doubt for a while and see what happens.
    I really wanted another monster hunt too. I also miss the days when we didn't have to put out 10 of one building (because if you only had one market place would it even be possible) I guess as someone said in the past...As you play you can choose which items are important to you to play for and which ones aren't. I didn't continue on the last event to win the peacock it was the first that I just quit. Made me so sad. Also a suggestion for ppl that like to double up on their animals, lately S8 seems to be making a boy and a girl of most of the animals so in the end we are getting a pair, I also like to get a pair but it sure seems S8 doesn't want that. Oh should I maybe mention we all complain about not having enough space at least the animals only take up 1. I'm happy for that. All in all I have to appreciate S8 for entertaining me so well for so long I'm just sad it seems to be coming to an end I guess. I also appreciate the help of everyone here without it I wouldn't have a full queendom like I do.
    If you want the final day to be next Sunday, completing before you go to bed/11:59pm Sunday, start today. (Fri, sat, sun, Mon, Tues, we'd, Thurs, Fri, sat, sun =10). I always think about when I want to dedicate the most time since you can fall behind and catch up, but you can't speed ahead to get to the things you need to do while you have free time without a ton of gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    ....@Lorrainne, I added a pic of the book reward. We have proof! Lol
    Thanks for posting that pic, bingo.
    I got 2 book rewards too (end of Ch 1 and after Ch 2, Goal 1). Neither one of the reward books NOR the Squire's Book that dropped from the library are anywhere in my inventory either. Hmm....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    12:00 am pacific (California)
    8am UK time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    One thing that I find really helpful in these water intensive (pond collecting) events is to stock up on the items needed to craft the Faerie Elixir in the Greenhouse. That way the water isn't going to waste and you get a quick and relatively easy 20 energy, which will come in handy with all of the Frizzly Bears.

I always try to think of ways to use the excess resources that we have to collect rather than continually see the black bar indicating that I have no more room in my inventory. So I was making a lot of the Vital Extract during the last event when we were virtually swimming in mushrooms.
    Just keep in mind that making floral grow now costs you ten clicks (you have to get them when they're done) and collecting the elixir costs one, so you net +9 not +20. If it takes you more than 9 taps to get the red and purple petals and glimmerdust, it's a loss making the elixir. I also hate wasting material and made so many stone blocks and fancy blocks during the second to last task... but the perceived energy gain is tricky since it's basically energy neutral. I find it is worth doing when you've already stocked up on floral grow and vital extract during downtime. For the pond collections I try to do more water trades in Royal exchange, make lemonade for gem exchange, and make food with various fish.