Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hydro Yak and the quest for it...

It seems to be fixed, at least the number of battles completed is right now. Thanks! Now we will just have to see if the quest completes correctly when I get it all done.

Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    Same problem here. Battled long way before sloth egg hatched. Have now hatched yak egg but only credited for 11 wins in yak quest. :/
    My msg board name is also my DS ID if u want to add me. Looking for new neighbours.
    3 lvl15 Diamond Dragons
    20+ Ultra Rare Dragons
    216+ unique Super Rare Dragons
    3 lvl15 Champions
    1 lvl11 Champion
    37 total Champions
    11 Treasure Dragons
    Valiant Dragon
    Lvl10 Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Anubis, Black Diamond, Dark Angel, Prime Eternal, 2 Angels & 2 Astromancers

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyQ22 View Post
    It seems to be fixed, at least the number of battles completed is right now. Thanks! Now we will just have to see if the quest completes correctly when I get it all done.

Thanks again!
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin0908 View Post
    Same problem here. Battled long way before sloth egg hatched. Have now hatched yak egg but only credited for 11 wins in yak quest. :/

I'll send over your info to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!

Hi, I'm encouraged to hear that this issue has been resolved for some, but not for me. I have completed 120 levels, have the Yak evolved and fed to level 6, but the quest is still there telling me to complete another 80 battles. The battleground itself says I've completed them and that more levels will be coming soon. I have restarted and reinstalled but that did not work. I'm on an iPad 4. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsuite View Post
    Hi, I'm encouraged to hear that this issue has been resolved for some, but not for me. I have completed 120 levels, have the Yak evolved and fed to level 6, but the quest is still there telling me to complete another 80 battles. The battleground itself says I've completed them and that more levels will be coming soon. I have restarted and reinstalled but that did not work. I'm on an iPad 4. Thanks.
    Sorry about that! I'll send over your info to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!

I've hatched my Yak egg after completing the 120 battles, but like some of the players have done I did a lot of the battles while my sloth egg was still hatching so I didn't have the Yak Quest. Thanks in advanced if it can be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry about that! I'll send over your info to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!
    I have also had this same problem. Could you please send on my information as well? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by broitstyler View Post
    I've hatched my Yak egg after completing the 120 battles, but like some of the players have done I did a lot of the battles while my sloth egg was still hatching so I didn't have the Yak Quest. Thanks in advanced if it can be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by boilingwombat View Post
    I have also had this same problem. Could you please send on my information as well? Thank you!

Sent over the info to the team, thank you for your patience ^__^ !

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thanks! It now seems to be fixed. I appreciate the help!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast