Thread: Peanut Better Balls

Rhino Keeper

Peanut Better Balls

The PB Balls are not serving up the correct plates. I just served and received 592 plates instead of 700. Unable to provide a screen shot as I don't know how to and even if I did I could have taken it at any time.

All I can say is I did not have any on my counters and when I served up I immediately checked and there was only 592 plates. It is still generation 6 coins each, however, being at the dreaded level 22 and needing a squillion coins for the bazar and vanilla the correct platage would be appreciated.

Has anyone else had the same thing?

Additional info

Add fruit blintz to to list, just plated up with it not on any counter before. It served up 614 plates instead of the advertised 750. Still generating the correct amount of coins

Cupcakes are still only giving 1 coin instead of 2.
    Last edited by outhouse01; 12-10-15 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Adding additional info

Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    The PB Balls are not serving up the correct plates. I just served and received 592 plates instead of 700. Unable to provide a screen shot as I don't know how to and even if I did I could have taken it at any time.

All I can say is I did not have any on my counters and when I served up I immediately checked and there was only 592 plates. It is still generation 6 coins each, however, being at the dreaded level 22 and needing a squillion coins for the bazar and vanilla the correct platage would be appreciated.

Has anyone else had the same thing?

Additional info

Add fruit blintz to to list, just plated up with it not on any counter before. It served up 614 plates instead of the advertised 750. Still generating the correct amount of coins

Cupcakes are still only giving 1 coin instead of 2.
    Are these items also in your to-go orders? If they are, a portion of the total servings will go to fill that and the rest will go to your counters.

We're also aware that some players are seeing 1 coin instead of 2 for the Cupcakes. We're currently looking into this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Are these items also in your to-go orders? If they are, a portion of the total servings will go to fill that and the rest will go to your counters.

We're also aware that some players are seeing 1 coin instead of 2 for the Cupcakes. We're currently looking into this.
    Yes, that is correct. Thank you for clarifying.

Cheers