Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/03/15 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I'm confused. I had the faerie bulb and Blythwood sapling in my inventory and have placed them. I have Faerie Discontent and Better Consult in my quest book. I never received instructions as to what to do with the tree. Does that come after I've grown it? The bulb and tree are still locked as a goal in the market. Where did I go wrong?
    Same here! I imagine something pops up after upgrading to three!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    A bit strange, I think you're supposed to get your first tree at goal 'Regal Ramnifications' which come after 'Better Consult an Expert'... See what happens when you reach next goal You're supposed to upgrade the bulb following that goal chain, hope that's working out for you
    I used a few gems to speed up and did get place tree, grow it, chop it down. As I already had a tree it was fast. Also found another tree in my inventory! The tree and bulb in the market are still locked, labeled goal. I have the faerie bulb at level 2 and the quest For Glimmer Blythe upgrade to L3. I now have been given More Than Meets The Eye, process Blythe dust and visit Ivy.
    The faeries are playing tricks on me, going to visit the wineries to see if that helps.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-06-15 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Executive Chef
    A bit strange, I think you're supposed to get your first tree at goal 'Regal Ramnifications' which come after 'Better Consult an Expert'... See what happens when you reach next goal You're supposed to upgrade the bulb following that goal chain, hope that's working out for you
    I used a few gems to speed up and did get place tree, grow it, chop it down. As I already had a tree it was fast. Also found another tree in my inventory! The tree and bulb in the market are still locked, labeled goal. I have the faerie bulb at level 2 and the quest For Glimmer Blythe upgrade to L3. I now have been given More Than Meets The Eye, process Blythe dust and visit Ivy.
    The faeries are playing tricks on me, going to visit the wineries to see if that helps.
    The market trees and bulbs are supposed to be locked at that stage, and you got the new goal and instructions, so it seems faerly ok, lol... Regrettably I don't remember how many trees I found in my inventory, I did those goals in the middle of the night, lol, I'll check the pics (always take pics of every step...)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-06-15 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how often the living wood tree drops?

Nightclub Owner
    Blythewood trees give blythedust, wood, sap, and very rarely living wood
    Edit: Very rarely living wood...
    The tree just ended up in pieces for my potion shops to produce... tada... living wood Well the 6 bags of Blythedust was welcome as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Does anyone know how often the living wood tree drops?
    The Living wood tree takes 4 hours between drops
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The tree just ended up in pieces for my potion shops to produce... tada... living wood Well the 6 bags of Blythedust was welcome as well.
    Congrats, lol, I think I've had a drop rate of about 1 living wood in 40 collections/chops from the blythewood trees...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused. I had the faerie bulb and Blythwood sapling in my inventory and have placed them. I have Faerie Discontent and Better Consult in my quest book. I never received instructions as to what to do with the tree. Does that come after I've grown it? The bulb and tree are still locked as a goal in the market. Where did I go wrong?
    I have done the exact same! On the same goals too. Don't think we've gone wrong as all we've done is tend the tree and it's now grown. I really want to chop it now - as I will be ages getting enough Living Wood for the sap! Has anyone chopped the Blythwood tree with the bulb at level 2? Do we get another into the Inventory or is it a patience game till the bulb reaches level 3 to trigger the next step? Ive so little patience I can't wait to chop, ....will let you know. Why not? Why torture myself?....I should just do it now. Yes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    I have done the exact same! On the same goals too. Don't think we've gone wrong as all we've done is tend the tree and it's now grown. I really want to chop it now - as I will be ages getting enough Living Wood for the sap! Has anyone chopped the Blythwood tree with the bulb at level 2? Do we get another into the Inventory or is it a patience game till the bulb reaches level 3 to trigger the next step? Ive so little patience I can't wait to chop, ....will let you know. Why not? Why torture myself?....I should just do it now. Yes?
    I bit the bullet and chopped it! Then I was able to buy more in the market. The goal for the bulb is till locked in my market even though I'm at level 2. This is going to be a very long "sister/sister" type quest!

Executive Chef
    I went ahead and chopped mine. Received 6 blythedust for the 6 chops (as well as 6 pieces of wood and 6 sap). That was enough to complete the goal. And after I swore to secrecy, I received another Blythewood tree to plant and tend.