Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pot of Gold

Farm Supplier

Angry Pot of Gold

What happened to the gold items dropping from all of the pots of gold that we made? I am only getting coins from them now that the event is over. It?s not fair to change the goal post like that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    What happened to the gold items dropping from all of the pots of gold that we made? I am only getting coins from them now that the event is over. It?s not fair to change the goal post like that.
    The gold drops aren't guaranteed, like all CS items and their drops, it's random. When I collected from mine this morning, a few dropped golden items so they're still there, just rare/random. Keep collecting and I'm sure you'll see more items.

Farm Supplier
    Great! That’s encouraging cause I have 6 and nothing but coins so far. Thanks for the info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    Great! That’s encouraging cause I have 6 and nothing but coins so far. Thanks for the info.
    I have 12 and about every 3 day I get a drop ,yes I feel the changed the drops since the event ,,during the event I was getting 1-3 drops of gold every collection

Fashion Designer
    Gold items drop rate has definitely been nerfed. I used to get so many gold nuggets (more than one each collection) I had to make gold bobbins (I have 21 gold bobbins as proof) but now I may get one or zero gold nugget each collection (36 pots).

I agree...drops have been adjusted since the goal. I have just 4 but would get a gold item every 2nd or 3rd collection during the event & now since the event I've only received coins except for 1 time & that was a single gold item drop. You can't convince me the drops haven't changed. S8 did put a max on them during the event!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Yep definitely nerfed. Just now 2 collection rounds with 0 gold item. I used to get multiple gold items and at least 1 nugget each collection. Now my 4 golden peacocks drop more gold than my 36 pots combined. Sad. At least I got tons of coins, soon I'll amass 100M.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, I can fully believe that the gold items are now dropping with less frequency; I was just sharing with the OP that the gold drops hadn't been taken away altogether.

I seriously doubt they could do anything and surprise me anymore. At this point, altering items after the fact is practically an s8 calling card/business motto, lol.

Executive Chef
    It?s funny I seem to be getting more golden drops post-event!
    (I didn?t see any while the event was running)

Guess it?s just the random drop factor playing out differently for all of us.

I only have 4 tho , so Melany probably has better stats with her 36 pots.

The coin drops are high anyways so makes them worthwhile collections.

Fashion Designer
    I was often getting 2000+ coins from the Pot of Gold guys, but now it's 1224 coins almost every time. I hadn't paid attention to possible Golden items because I barely finished making them on the last day.

I have my "low coin" producers in a corral, and my few 2000+ coin droppers in another. I've only been playing a year, and if someone in forum hadn't pointed them out, I'd have put them in the bank! (Kitsunecorn Pond, etc.)

Am I being too picky? With very little energy I can't afford to waste clicks (I dunno why you guys even bother collecting from farmhouses, lol.)
    I just remembered I started a list of these droppers over on the Coin Nugget topic. But I'd appreciate any advice or tips about items won in the last year.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast