Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't know I was going to make the Faeries mad. Now they won't give anything from the respite. I sure hope we work things out! I'm loving this story line!

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Has any body esle. Had this problem I made two postion gills and when they were done only one was in my inventory. I was not happy all the mermaid scales and all stuff we used to make it... Please team lava ,,can you help and replace it and yes I frosted closed my game and that didn't work I shut my iPad down Nd that didn't work,,,, I wrote,this in your bug department too
    You made 2 gill potions but Thurston guzzled one so you are then left with one.
    You used one in this part of the quest:
    5. Can I Breathe on Land?
    * Watch what happens x 1
    Rewards: 410 coins, 3 XP

That leaves one in your inventory.

You should now be on this part of the quest and can use that one potion to start your first adventure

6. Deep Sea Exploring
    * Go deep sea adventuring
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-03-14 at 08:01 AM.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but how many times do you have to attend your baby Mithril dragon before he grows and starts dropping items? I have had mine for a couple of days now and must have attended him every couple of hours throughout both days and he hasn't grown yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leolover123 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but how many times do you have to attend your baby Mithril dragon before he grows and starts dropping items? I have had mine for a couple of days now and must have attended him every couple of hours throughout both days and he hasn't grown yet.
    20 times

Thanks, I have lost count, but I must be nearly there!

Executive Chef
    Don't recall seeing it anywhere ... Does the new mithril dragon have an 'official' name? ....I've just been calling mine 'Blue' lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by leolover123 View Post
    I bought mine the first day and they just turned to adults! Waiting on my first drops!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Don't recall seeing it anywhere ... Does the new mithril dragon have an 'official' name? ....I've just been calling mine 'Blue' lol
    No official name, I have been calling mine:

Lenny and Squiggy!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-14 at 11:03 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I didn't know I was going to make the Faeries mad. Now they won't give anything from the respite. I sure hope we work things out! I'm loving this story line!

:O Yes, the Faeries are very angry and they're making threats! They turned off the Faerie Respite!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    :O Yes, the Faeries are very angry and they're making threats! They turned off the Faerie Respite!
    And I retaliated by storing the respite, so they had no peaceful sanctuary. lol
    Maybe Ivy had the right idea with faerie jars.

I figured I might as well use that 3x3 space for something more than coins until Thursday. Then I will reevaluate whether or not it's time to restore the respite to my castle gardens.

Rhino Keeper
    At which quest stage do they get angry and stop producing?