Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    I need one more day. Can't get 500 lilies in 16 hrs. So frustrated. I got the cat but i really wanted the frog!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    please stop swearing in your posts. Using inappropriate language is a violation of forum rules. This includes words that turn to stars, swearing in acronym form and using symbols to replace letters.

Your entire post will be removed and not just edited going forward.
    That was my bad I didn't even realize it would do that since it was just the "thing that holds back water" that I said. Would never use anything stronger than that won't again

Quote Originally Posted by allisisland77 View Post
    That was my bad I didn't even realize it would do that since it was just the "thing that holds back water" that I said. Would never use anything stronger than that won't again
    Next time, might I suggest using "that process used to mend wool socks" instead of "the thing that holds back water"? :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps regular forum users could become a bit creative with our vocabulary?
    I found the event antediluvian, indigestible and mimsy.

Rhino Keeper
    Even if the drop rates had been drastically increased making the event doable, it would still be tedious. Just rocks and water. What happened to imagination and variety from previos years? The artwork is awesome though

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Perhaps regular forum users could become a bit creative with our vocabulary?
    I found the event antediluvian, indigestible and mimsy.
    Haha! good to see you're maintaining your good sense of humour! Not 3 words I agree antipathies the event for me...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    The reality is they're not big on customer service. They don't care if you are happy with the game or not.
    I'm pretty sure that they take good care to their customers .. but they have an easier tool to observe then reading tons of posts .. as long as people spend more and more money for gems they know that they are on the right track

For me it's clear, I would not spend more money as long there is no confirmation button - if everybody would do that, we would have the button tomorrow

Please everybody complain about the beastlings my mines never have me one and ivy's no always, we need other week

Fashion Designer
    As it turns out, if I had purchased the bundle for $9.99 + tax, I think I would have reached 1500 lilies and earned the frog. I thought about it for a few days as it wasn't a certainty. I decided that the frog wasn't worth the money, and I didn't want to reward S8 with money just because they chose to give me dismal spawn rates for the kitty. If the spawn rates had been anything close to normal, I would have made it on my own. I made it to level 9 and decided to craft a kitty yesterday instead of going to level 10. I've had all the other requirements for several days, but I just couldn't get enough cattails. On Monday, I lost most of the day, because the game told me I didn't have an Internet connection even though everything else on my iPad that required Internet was working fine.

Energy was not a problem for me, and I only used two alicorns for extra energy. I never had enough kitties to need extra energy to slay them.

I'm just disappointed in S8 choosing to frustrate so many players by making this event almost impossible without gems. S8 - please read the comments in this event discussion. If you don't listen to the players and at least give us a fighting chance to complete the events, you may continue to lose more players resulting in revenue loss. I don't like not finishing, but it just wasn't worth it to me to spend money on this.

A similar sense of exasperation here. No chance of completing this quest, although I did craft the cat early on as I wanted it more than the frog!

Spawning has been pretty pathetic, with whole days of no spawning at all. The pond stones generation rate similarly have been low. Some of the large outcropping yielding ONE stone for 20 hits.

So no Frog, unlikely to hit even the 650 lilies mark and L8 pond

About ready to give the game up as I've completed the main quest line so apart from these events it's a pretty pointless game now. Which is a shame as I found it very engaging in the early stages when there was plenty of things to do and challenges to meet which while stretching, were achievable.