Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Need more land

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they can't increase neither land nor habitat capacity, as that would mean more dragons out, and their server is struggling as it is.
    My game frequently crashes, mostly when trying to visit or when collecting coins, but also just by staying open for too long.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Maybe they can't increase neither land nor habitat capacity, as that would mean more dragons out, and their server is struggling as it is.
    My game frequently crashes, mostly when trying to visit or when collecting coins, but also just by staying open for too long.
    Ok then don't release dragons by the dozens every 3 days if they can't code land or extra hab spaces in correctly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Ok then don't release dragons by the dozens every 3 days if they can't code land or extra hab spaces in correctly
    Well said, my thoughts as well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Exactly. If the game can't keep up why the non stop buckets of dragons coming down the line? Buckets of money I suppose.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I agree JJ - I still have one last expansion I can do on my stables, so that's the only part of the sale I can participate in. It'll help my current issues for a little while, but it's a bandaid AND it'll cost me 500 gold (better than the 1000 normal price). I've been selling habitats in order to place ones that'll hold 1 extra dragon... but even then I'm hitting a wall on space.

I want to place my decoration! Over 4 years I've accumulated lots of cute decorations that I like - just not able to place it. I'd love to be able to have my dragons displayed AND my island pretty. I keep hoping the next update will include land.
    Decorations- yes that's a thorn in my side. I too would love to spruce up my island. I'm stacked back to back dragons and not one piece of pretty. Then for grins we get 80 percent, at least, decorations as "prizes".
    That just makes me angry. Anyone playing any amount of time can't make things pretty and put out dragons. For me the decor is useless and I have so much in my storage I can't find anything. 5 years of useless stuff piling up. Much much more land would be needed to for me to decorate. I've let that one go, but being able to simply play my game at all? This shouldn't be where we are at, year after year, over and over again. The issue needs to be addressed. Period. Even if they gave me a huge chunk of land, I would soon hit the habitat cap, then that would be what keeps everyone from playing and if that was resolved and the dragons keep coming out at this insane fast pace it's been, combined with the 100's of dragons in storage and stables people want to place, we will fill up fast. I filled up that last huge area just with events- my stable and storage still packed.
    A real, permanent fix needs to happen. We are desperate for help.
    No response, no help. No play...

Host(ess)
    Interestingly enough, according to my spreadsheet as of yesterday, Dragon Story had 969 unique dragons, so someone who has been playing since the beginning trying to collect at least one of each and every one of them would need space for 243 4x4 habitats. The game is currently limited to 240 habitats, and if I counted correctly there is only enough land for 231 4x4 habitats (and some of that needs to be used up for the dawntree rewards, nests, breeding den, evolution flower, spell shop, noble crystal, etc, and you can't even finish the last square of floating island expansion, because if you do, you won't be able to do any of the dynamite things in bingo anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    How about using coins for expansion of a habitat for a placement of an extra dragon? That would reward those that have been playing the longest and who have a ton of coins to use up. Then space would not be as much of an issue as it has been. Maybe a million coins to expand? Then coins might mean something again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    How about using coins for expansion of a habitat for a placement of an extra dragon? That would reward those that have been playing the longest and who have a ton of coins to use up. Then space would not be as much of an issue as it has been. Maybe a million coins to expand? Then coins might mean something again.
    Problem is they refuse to give us the upgrade option no matter what it costs. Even gold. They did it once with 3 habitats and we've been asking for them all or at least more. They did it with no app update and basically it's like look what else we can do besides land but we won't. It's so messed up. Now there is another leader board and I still can't play

Banned
    Oh how nice. I've been waiting for years for a metal habitat that holds 4 and they finally release one. It should be 5 dragon habitat by now and it's not. Plus I still can't do anything. This is just insane

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting real close to playing myself out of a game. We definitely need expansion on the amount of land, habitats and animals. I have never played any game that didn't grow along with the players. I have read a lot of posts concerning this problem. What I haven't read is any answers from Storm 8 about if they intend to expand or that's the end of the game. There is no way I'm going to continue buying gems for a game that is no longer playable. Please let us know if there is a future with expansions or are we done. Thank you