Page 28 of 128 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yay... On 1 game I am in the community prizes!

Community total 52,513,452

Yes I agree with you ... After 3 and half days we would need to be at 63 mill to be on target for 252 mill
    Yay!!!! Tomorrow I will be there now I am having 650 1 more bunch of scare pears and I will be there

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering, if you don't get 750 by the time we reach the first community goal (54 million?) do you miss out on the reward or will you get it whenever you reach 750?
    I just passed 750 a few hours ago, but that was only because I fell into a 230 gold trap while collecting from farms two days ago.

Edit: It seems I misunderstood the concept of the community goals. I thought you unlocked the mummy dragon at a higher amount of coins.
    Last edited by faeriedust; 03-14-14 at 10:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just received the palm tree ... But when I try to place it it is invisible

Force closed and placed the tree... Yippeee
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 03-15-14 at 01:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    I'm wondering, if you don't get 750 by the time we reach the first community goal (54 million?) do you miss out on the reward or will you get it whenever you reach 750?
    I just passed 750 a few hours ago, but that was only because I fell into a 230 gold trap while collecting from farms two days ago.

Edit: It seems I misunderstood the concept of the community goals. I thought you unlocked the mummy dragon at a higher amount of coins.
    I think if we r not reach 750 yet the palm tree is unlock then when we will reach then we will get it rite plz tell me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I think if we r not reach 750 yet the palm tree is unlock then when we will reach then we will get it rite plz tell me
    Yes, once you reach 750 you will receive any community rewards that are unlocked

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yes, once you reach 750 you will receive any community rewards that are unlocked
    Thank u very much

Executive Chef
    Just a quick update on my count; just unlocked Palm tree and placed it. So I'm right around 750.
    Still hoping we will get a habitat increase so I can place the hidden oasis (apropos) or it will remain hidden, in storage, with any Dragons I might win. And no chance for the new four leaf cover habitat! (although I am against paying gold for 3 Dragon habitats, unless the limit is removed!)
    FYI: the community total is currently around 55,347,350 and increasing as I write this. The next total is 144,000,000, so we are not halfway yet.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 03-15-14 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Add community total
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    If we want the other dragons (and I know I do!) we will have to keep working to collect/contribute towards total this habitat holds 4 so it seems unfair to set the total so high and make dragons unobtainable

Executive Chef
    Why would anyone stop at 750 coins? And not try to get remaining personal rewards? Or am i missing out on something here hmm... i'll just keep at it - not going after the futile coin rewards from battle arena or speeding up anything, just maul on slowly but surely and hope it takes me to 1800.

And again, a so many lowbie players can't get very far at all in an event set up this way - best wishes and good luck to you guys, i hope you get some nice rewards out of this still!

Executive Chef
    Forgot to post that the next community goal is a mummy Dragon.
    I would like to comment on the price of the quest. I'm a level 150 player, and $10,000 is no big deal for me.i don't even notice that expense. But for lower level players, that's incredibly high. It's a bummer to invite them to the game, then make the costs so high they are unable to meet any goals or get prizes.
    After all the times we've seen prices and amounts differ between us, this one seems like a no-brained. It's coins. Give the lower level players a lower rate for the quest. Then they can participate more AND help with community goals.
    Thanks for listening!
    Good Luck Everyone! (; Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie