Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 8-26-2014

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for the grundge 90s. A white long sleeved crop top, a black and red plaid mini skirt and a trench coat would have been so cute with combat boots. 90s was a good era for rock and roll, IE Nirvana! They could have done a lot of cool things with this update and I feel like they fell a little short. I feel like the wallpaper and break dancing was an 80s thing? I just hope for less expensive items next week. With the extremely heavy gem updates and a new box once a month, I'm going broke.

Farm Supplier
    It must be a new version again. Im so tired of getting new versions. If someone finds out the name of it please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    ugh the 90s, i lived through it nothing good then and aint nothing good on the update. ill pass on the breakdancing rolleyes.
    Agreed.

Dont care for this one. Wouldn't ya know I have gems today but not the week when we had the roaring 20s band!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    In the 90s, we girls did dress like boys. We wore their shoes, socks, pants, caps/hats, and shirts. It was a fun decade for me. I enjoyed it.
    Speak for yourself Isis. Perhaps you were just a kid in the 90s. I dressed like a lady even in the 90s when fashion was so confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Here is my take on this weeks update for what it's worth.

The outfit is ok, I'm happy enough with the catalogue items although I'm not keen on the 20 hours time.

The LTO is TOO gem heavy. I don't like it anyway so have saved my gems but I am always much more tempted to buy when it's a lower gem price.

I think they could have done a lot more with the floor decos, the wall deco and wallpaper are pretty boring.

It's been a few weeks disappointing updates for me but I live in hope. The eternal optimist... That next week they will give us a brilliant update with something for everyone.

Please TL please QUIT with the high gem prices! I buy more when the price is low. Right now I feel like I have to save my gems for something really special because the LTOs are expensive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I was hoping for the grundge 90s. A white long sleeved crop top, a black and red plaid mini skirt and a trench coat would have been so cute with combat boots. 90s was a good era for rock and roll, IE Nirvana! They could have done a lot of cool things with this update and I feel like they fell a little short. I feel like the wallpaper and break dancing was an 80s thing? I just hope for less expensive items next week. With the extremely heavy gem updates and a new box once a month, I'm going broke.
    The past few updates the TL peeps have fallen short and gave us totally lame and questionable catalogs. It seems as if they've been phoning in the last two updates. Perhaps they need to hire some new designers. Seems to me like they're all getting fat and lazy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by t_to_the_max View Post
    Whoooo! We luv Tuesdaaaays!
    I used to live for update Tuesday. With the last few updates, I'm getting over that rather quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Here is my take on this weeks update for what it's worth.

The outfit is ok, I'm happy enough with the catalogue items although I'm not keen on the 20 hours time.

The LTO is TOO gem heavy. I don't like it anyway so have saved my gems but I am always much more tempted to buy when it's a lower gem price.

I think they could have done a lot more with the floor decos, the wall deco and wallpaper are pretty boring.

It's been a few weeks disappointing updates for me but I live in hope. The eternal optimist... That next week they will give us a brilliant update with something for everyone.

Please TL please QUIT with the high gem prices! I buy more when the price is low. Right now I feel like I have to save my gems for something really special because the LTOs are expensive.
    The outfit is OK? For what? A joke? We already had our April Fool's Day joke. And the wallpaper looks like different forms of pasta. It's just sad, and yes, another disappointing update. I'll spend my gems on clothes for my avi.

What a disappointment! LTO's are costing way too much for mediocre displays. Some of us have invested in this game. Team Lava needs to do better than this! Why don't they have SwapMeet week where we can buy old decor , mannequins, vintage LTOs and past seasonal items. I see a lot of stuff from the past that I would invest in for reasonable prices of course. We need to get the excitement back in Fashion Story!

P.S. When are the Android users going to get their versions up to par and same release dates? We could use a nice makeup counter.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast