• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I finally got the third goal today but, after reading all the posts about game resets happening with the third goal, chose to do the three one at a time.

So I cleared the first goal, chopped the mushroom and got the Mushroom Crowns and Filigree path tiles. Then I finished the second goal, dug out the mushroom, and received more Crowns and Tiles. I followed this with the clearing of the third goal. Got the mushroom - yeah! Chopped the mushroom, out came the crowns and more tiles! Wow!

Decided to make sure everything was okay so I opened my inventory and Yes! Everything was in place. So I closed the inventory, and the galloping horse appears

Went back into the inventory and found that everything I received had disappeared.

It looks like I'm going to be ignoring the third goal until some official word is released that S8 has fixed this... this... [takes a deep breath and exercises extreme restraint] ...WHATEVER for good
    I too finally got goal 3 today. So, I did it first, placed the mushroom and chopped. Got the usual. Outlet of crowns and those stupid filiagree paths (which I don’t even like). I then went to go open one of the other goals, got the little horsey gritting across and bing, there went the whole three crowns. Glad I decided to do them one at a time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    on the goal I with visitng neighbors. you don't have to tap ALL 5 hearts for it to count! i only tap one heart so that eveyrone else who is visiting has a chance to find some hearts. i mean my queendom is wicked red so its at the bottom of most people's lists & it is always sparkling. and since ihave leveled my building up to a 6 already, i avoid tapping on other's mines if i can because i know people are getting the sporeestruck moss from tapping on other's mines. i don't need any more. i have plenty of extra material that i would love to give away to others for free. of course the only thing i dont have extra of are the little people b/c i recieved the one chick twice. an no turtle.
    i haven't recieved Portia Bella yet. but i should by the end of the day
    but you can tap only a few and leave the rest of the hearts to everyone else. especially since some people have to attempt these goals multiple times for it to go through

when i actually went into my account this morning, i had all 3 goals there! i haven't had goal III since the first day. i did goal 1 first. came back & goal III is gone
    I start visiting neighbours from the bottom of my list first. Your kingdom, sadly, is always full. I can't visit 15 neighbours. That would take me much longer than 3 and it takes forever to load my neighbour list. I try to collect from my sparkling buildings instead so I have enough clear buildings for neighbours to click on.
    I stopped upgrading my fortress so it's at level 3. This whole event needs to be thrown forcefully into a hole. It's been one seriously hot mess.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-28-19 at 06:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't want to jinx myself but in my higher level kingdom I got all 3 goals and managed to complete and chop the mushrooms and they all counted with no resets!! Yay!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I give up on the weird event !!!!!

Goals I played are not working.
    I see the collect items in the inventory and then..all gone... nothing to collect

Now we still have 9 days
    to go..I still need 15 !!!! Fabrics..
    Trol camp give me nothing .. maybe 1 a day by collecting 4 times in 24 hours..
    So, how can I still collect 15 fabrics in 9 days???

Also the Adventer give me total 2 fabrics for 10 golden nuggets

And not the turle..

This is most weird event with full of glitches

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=shortdanzr;1581725]on the goal I with visitng neighbors. you don't have to tap ALL 5 hearts for it to count! i only tap one heart so that eveyrone else who is visiting has a chance to find some hearts.

Yes it?s the number of hearts you tap on. If you only tap on one heart you have to visit FIFTEEN neighbors. Maybe you don?t have the looooong wait time for the list to even load and ANOTHER LOOOONG wait time to get into the kingdom like I do and can spend the hour or so visiting.

Also, do you know that when the person click on the sparkling item you get more gold than a non sparkly item? Some people are low on gold because things have gotten extremely expensive lately. Many of the newer quest items give more gold than the old ones so I usually try to collect from them more often so I don?t keep going broke.

I appreciate you think you are helping others and that?s a good thing. I also like helping others but not at the expense of my needs. Call me selfish but I don?t have the time to waste. It NEVER used to take this long to load just the list. I usually click on the list and put my phone down and look at my game on another device or do something else while I?m waiting for the game to load. Ditto when opening the game and the first thing that pops up is a splash screen telling me to make sure I?m connected to the internet and then I get the galloping horse telling me to play a game that I can?t simply close, I have to click okay and THEN click get later. Many if not all of those games I installed YEARS ago and stopped playing when they got to the point of impossibility.

Fashion Designer
    I think there is confusion on neighbor v community visits..... community kingdoms who aren’t neighbors don’t need any hearts to count toward the 5 visits. Only the neighbors are counted per heart out of a total of 15.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think there is confusion on neighbor v community visits..... community kingdoms who aren’t neighbors don’t need any hearts to count toward the 5 visits. Only the neighbors are counted per heart out of a total of 15.
    You might be right. One reason might be because when you tap the goal to visit neighbors it takes you to the community;-). I always try to find hearts to tap on even when I don’t have to for the reason I talked about in my previous post. The person gets more gold from an item that was tapped on. I am helping them to collect more gold. Yes it can take time to hurt for the hearts especially in larger kingdoms but I also like seeing some of the creative ways people have their kingdoms decorated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Groundhog Day comes to mind.....
    😹😹😹thank you
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I really don't want to jinx myself but in my higher level kingdom I got all 3 goals and managed to complete and chop the mushrooms and they all counted with no resets!! Yay!

Trudyscandles
    I just got the three daily goals and they all worked. I quickly closed the game and ran away...far away just in case. I haven't been back to my kingdom and probably won't be back until tomorrow. Hopefully it sticks. I ended up with duplicates of the little mushroom children.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    You might be right. One reason might be because when you tap the goal to visit neighbors it takes you to the community;-). I always try to find hearts to tap on even when I don’t have to for the reason I talked about in my previous post. The person gets more gold from an item that was tapped on. I am helping them to collect more gold. Yes it can take time to hurt for the hearts especially in larger kingdoms but I also like seeing some of the creative ways people have their kingdoms decorated.
    and for me when i do the goals, if i visit 3 neighbors & click on 5 hearts it only counts for me as 3 neighbors. so i literally have to have 15 unique neighbors with hearts. so obviously another abnormality in this event with people. yes i know being sparkly means more gold for that person. i love it. and as a "newbie" kingdom without the resources of some kingdoms, i will take what i can. and i too like seeing how people have their kingdoms decorated. it gives me ideas
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily