Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    People said that b4. I'm guessing people are trying to make money and make and sell things that no one can buy, instead of selling their extra things to help the community.
    That's not very fair, I made things for the goal and somehow had them in my barn after the goal, so I sold them. I sell everything I can to the community. What was wrong with selling things no one playing could buy, no point keeping them. Only reason I'm not selling flowers is that I'm only growing orchids for the last goal. But I do a lot of deliveries, which I hate, to get parts for everyone else.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    I'm just now on level 6, was on 4 yesterday with 13 days to go it's more than possible

I bought over 90 wildflowers in newspaper yesterday didn't need them yet shared over half with neighbor that needed them

Same with orchids and gloves I sell to neighbors when they need eventually a neighbor helps you back

Don't give up trying

Fashion Designer
    Well... Idk if it's been said or noticed yet but.. I just bought both flower bouquets and hats!! They must have unlocked them!
    I'm def. not level 1000!
    I'm posting a pic to show you it's unlocked but I hid the person's name.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	30666

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Well... Idk if it's been said or noticed yet but.. I just bought both flower bouquets and hats!! They must have unlocked them!
    I'm def. not level 1000!
    I'm posting a pic to show you it's unlocked but I hid the person's name.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	30666
    Was just about to say the same thing! Saw a tulip bouquet in my newspaper that was available to purchase.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all the feedback regarding the selling of the crafts in the Side Shop! We've unlocked them so you should be able to purchase them now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    That's not very fair, I made things for the goal and somehow had them in my barn after the goal, so I sold them. I sell everything I can to the community. What was wrong with selling things no one playing could buy, no point keeping them. Only reason I'm not selling flowers is that I'm only growing orchids for the last goal. But I do a lot of deliveries, which I hate, to get parts for everyone else.
    Some people are helping, but a lot are trying to make and sell headbands, flower hats and everything else. No reason for other people to buy them (except for the garden kits, which I haven't seen any of those for sale). You need to make and give everything to complete the goals. So they are just hoping some uninformed person, or Stormie will purchase them.

Grand Emperor
    Cant craft terrarium at Goal 9

Some of you have reported not being able to craft terrarium at Goal 9 for iOS and Android. Please see/report in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....raft-terrarium. I have reported this in earlier.

To add: You needn't contact Support for this issue.

This has been fixed. Please force close your game to effect it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-16 at 05:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Cant craft terrarium at Goal 9

Some of you have reported not being able to craft terrarium at Goal 9 for iOS and Android. Please see/report in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....raft-terrarium. I have reported this in earlier.

To add: You needn't contact Support for this issue.

This has been fixed. Please force close your game to effect it.
    I can confirm. The issue has been fixed. I can see the terrarium in the flower shop! Thanks, rynetory2!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    I can confirm. The issue has been fixed. I can see the terrarium in the flower shop! Thanks, rynetory2!
    Thank you for letting us know. I didn't help much, credit to the Farm 2 team for fixing for us so quickly. Keep going, you are very close to getting your skunk. now I need to tend to my farm lol....

Host(ess)
    I can't sell my beginners garden kit. I made 2 extra and I need space!