Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Have all the issues collecting shell tokens after crafting an animal been resolved? Have my wisp in the trade wagon waiting to be collected...
    I am now able to collect shell tokens again. Hope you too after collecting your wisp.

Glitch?

Help please (and I'm sorry if this's been addressed and I missed it). I am not getting credit for my troll tokens (gold ones) in the "Trade for troll tokens" quest to get the Armored Siren. I have gotten at least 10-12 and only have '3' towards it....
    Thanks!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Help please (and I'm sorry if this's been addressed and I missed it). I am not getting credit for my troll tokens (gold ones) in the "Trade for troll tokens" quest to get the Armored Siren. I have gotten at least 10-12 and only have '3' towards it....
    Thanks!
    Contact support - this is not normal. This event seems especially filled with bugs and errors.

Rhino Keeper
    By fighting the beasts I get tokens but also items as: tufkin fur, blossem feathers, turkey leg, Ghost token, fire fly fire, voodoo knights... But how do we used these things?
    I have know idea what I can do with these items..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    By fighting the beasts I get tokens but also items as: tufkin fur, blossem feathers, turkey leg, Ghost token, fire fly fire, voodoo knights... But how do we used these things?
    I have know idea what I can do with these items..
    Nothing. Those are just remains of the past drops when those monsters were part of events. They still drop past event related items - but you can't use them.

Rhino Keeper
    Apologies if this has been cleared already but I haven't noticed: I have tons of event trees saved in my inventory: crystalized tree, twisted willow, wisteria treeand icy willow. Does onybody know if these spawn the shell token beasts? It woud be great as there is no need to grow them...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Apologies if this has been cleared already but I haven't noticed: I have tons of event trees saved in my inventory: crystalized tree, twisted willow, wisteria treeand icy willow. Does onybody know if these spawn the shell token beasts? It woud be great as there is no need to grow them...
    Try them and then report back here

Rhino Keeper
    LoL, Bobby, before I do that the plan is to wait for the colective wisdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    LoL, Bobby, before I do that the plan is to wait for the colective wisdom.
    Looks like no one has tried.

Executive Chef
    In the pursuit of knowledge, I clicked a galaxy tree 10 times and got nothing.